46 replies to this topic

#46 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,604 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:41 AM

So you aren't a Heat bandwagon fan, but you most definitely seem like a Panther bandwagon fan. Why aren't you a Dolphins fan?

After the whole trading everyone after getting public funding I can't blame you on the Marlin hate though.

You can safely label a Panther bandwagon fan... back in 2003-04. However, 10-11 years later I don't think I qualify as a bandwagon fan anymore, especially since I had to sit through Carr, Clausen, chicken-wing Delhomme, Moore, etc.

Again, I'm not a Dolphins' fan because of sibling rivalry as mentioned above. I do support The Hurricanes, Heat, and Panthers (not big on Hockey though) to this day.

Yep, in order for some to understand the Loria hate, you'd have to be from South Florida. The guy is a scumbag/scam artist. I've barely watched baseball since.

Soccer wise, that's a different beast. Club Futbol is the way to go since 2 out of our 3 national teams suck [Mexico; Portugal]. Spain winning The World Cup was nice but we're 70% Mexican. That said, La Liga is our preferred choice. My brother and sister have gloated for years with the Messi/Barca > Ronaldo/Madrid talk but this year has been all mine.

#47 JJman

JJman

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,207 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:49 AM

I don't get how people become bandwagon fans with all due respect. I could never just pick a team and become an actual fan. I'd have to have a legitimate connection to the team. For example

The bobcats, panthers, hurricanes and braves are basically the hometown teams to the Carolina's. I started routing for NC State because my uncle pulled for him so I watch a lot of their games when I was 4 or 5 years old. So I started pulling for them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users