Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't forget to wear white to the game

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Dude, you're going to the Ritz to pregame? Either you're over 50 or you don't know too much about the town. If you're looking to have some pregame fun at least head over to Prohibition. They'll have a good party going there before and after the game and it's 2 blocks away.

One of my best friends dad is the GM of the Ritz so it's fun to hang out there and catch up with people and that is where the opposing teams stay so I might try to snag a pic of Wade.

The Ritz is where I met Keving Garnett, Jason Terry, Brandan Wright, Vince Carter, Chris Kaman, Kemba Walker, Jeff Adrien, and Tyrus Thomas.

Posted

Good. Let the Heat fans come. Those douchebags will just walk away feeling like idiots wasting their money to watch their "team" get demolished by the bobcats.

Hornets 118 Heat 82

Monday will be even worse

Posted

Glad to swee that they are handing out shirts.  Could have done better communicating this stuff.  One day wear your own the other we will provide one.

Agree orange or bule would have been a better color.

Posted

Pathetic you say?

The PR Department just tweeted out a bunch of white Bobcat NBA Playoff shirts on chairs.

I can't link the pic cause I'm on my phone.

Yay! Do Clt fans have to beg for damn tshirts? Really.

Posted

Lol you're poor.

Posted

Lol you're poor.

Dont make fun of poor people.

Posted

They were the leftovers from 4 years ago...

Just playing.

Posted

No, according to my season ticket manager they have always planned on having shirts. The begging was just the typical overreacting that happens on the Huddle and then calling out the team for no reason. 

Posted

I'm actually really pumped for this game man

Sent from my SGH-T769 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I was hoping for something more original than white.  Maybe blue or orange?   Hopefully next season (or whenever we make the playoffs as the hornets).  It is Teal or purple shirts.  That would look sick!!

Posted

Actually not every other team does the free t shirts I can point out several teams last night, including your Nets.

I think it maybe more of a 1st game of the playoffs thing.

I was at the Yankees game last night, didn't get to watch. That sucks BK didn't give out shirts!

And I'm glad the OP was wrong and made this thread go where it did. All teams should be giving out shirts. Like I said, as long as you slap some advertising on it, the Hornets don't have to pay for them.

Posted

Portland didn't give out shirts either fwiw...