#1 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:02 AM

NFL.com has this article that thinks we should start fast.   We have TB in TB to start (which I hate) Detroit who is a mystery to me and Pittsburgh who is rebuilding at home and then Baltimore with Steve Smith.  If we play solid defense like we should.  I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility to go 3-0 into Baltimore.

http://www.nfl.com/n...-up-for-success

This is probably my most memorable pass of Cam's during the 2013 season.  What a missile.

#2 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,671 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:25 AM

I am so so about the start of our schedule, our team always takes weeks to come online. Sucks we have to struggle in one of the easiest parts of the schedule.

#3 Carolina_Crazy

Carolina_Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:53 AM

I am so so about the start of our schedule, our team always takes weeks to come online. Sucks we have to struggle in one of the easiest parts of the schedule.

Yea i wish for once we would start fast but maybe they will this season since our first game is a division one.

#4 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:36 AM

I watched that highlight they had in the article for the Panthers. I didn't see the ball once the throwing motion happened. LOL didn't see it in the air, didn't see it connect with Greg. just flat didn't see it.

And yeah, I'm hope'n that for once the Panthers take their pump-up talk they've talked that last few training camps, and lead it into the regular season with Wins outta the gate.

Tho, with a "new lineup" on the oline... that might be a larger hill to climb than can be overcome in the off season.

Guess we'll see what happens. But I can see us 3-0 going into Baltimore. If they play smart.

#5 Mighty Mite

Mighty Mite

H.O.F Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationThe Dragons Nation

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:09 AM

LOLOLOLOLOL

Every teams needs a fast start, no one wants to lose 8 games before winning.

These experts...

#6 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:52 AM

I watched that highlight they had in the article for the Panthers. I didn't see the ball once the throwing motion happened. LOL didn't see it in the air, didn't see it connect with Greg. just flat didn't see it.

And yeah, I'm hope'n that for once the Panthers take their pump-up talk they've talked that last few training camps, and lead it into the regular season with Wins outta the gate.

Tho, with a "new lineup" on the oline... that might be a larger hill to climb than can be overcome in the off season.

Guess we'll see what happens. But I can see us 3-0 going into Baltimore. If they play smart.

It was an amazing show of strength.  Look at it again.  He had a split second to get it there.  And he did.  Olsen was only open a second.   I swear Olsen laid on the ground for a second to pull the ball out of his chest cavity without letting anyone see.  Olsen later said it was the hardest ball he ever caught.

#7 Danimal

Danimal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill, NC

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:38 AM

It was an amazing show of strength.  Look at it again.  He had a split second to get it there.  And he did.  Olsen was only open a second.   I swear Olsen laid on the ground for a second to pull the ball out of his chest cavity without letting anyone see.  Olsen later said it was the hardest ball he ever caught.

Cam is capable of throwing some absolute laser beams. This was one of my favorite throws from him.

#8 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:46 AM

Yay, our o-line vs. Tampa and Detroits d-lines right out the gate. I have a feeling our line will be complete suckitude at the beginning of the season, then we'll go "oh, we suck pretty bad" and sign some help.

#9 Lemory

Lemory

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

Would be nice but we also have a history under Cam and Ron to start out slow.

#10 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,795 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:49 AM

#11 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:02 PM

Yay, our o-line vs. Tampa and Detroits d-lines right out the gate. I have a feeling our line will be complete suckitude at the beginning of the season, then we'll go "oh, we suck pretty bad" and sign some help.

I have a bit more of a wait and see attitude.  September is a long way off.

#12 gibreezy

gibreezy

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNaples, FL

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

im not worried of them starting slow because im not worried about the past, we're a completely different team than those past years so we cant be worried about the has been, we have a bright future and if we make decent moves in the draft theres no reason to be negative about anything

#13 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,404 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:14 PM

way to go out on that limb.

#14 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

I have a bit more of a wait and see attitude.  September is a long way off.

Yeah, me too.  Far too soon for doom and gloom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.