Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

will FAs want to come to Charlotte now?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

First of all, Melo isn't going anywhere near LA unless he's going to be a Laker next year. The Clippers don't have near the cap room to sign Melo.

Second of all, none of you are being halfway decently realistic in this topic. Oh wow, we can't beat the 2 time defending NBA champions while our best player is on one leg and can't defend anything. Apparently that means everyone sucks now and we're screwed.

Being in the playoffs this year shows 1st off how great of a coach Steve Clifford is and secondly how great of a star Big Al is. Just because we can't constantly compete well with the Heat, something very few teams can do, doesn't mean we're screwed. This is great experience for all of the young talent involved.

5 people like this

Posted

I was actually just saying that to someone.

We need Melo and Steph lol.

Fwiw, he ain't winning one in NY. They have no money to build around him.

Common misconception. We obviously don't have the money to build around him either. 

Posted

Common misconception. We obviously don't have the money to build around him either.

You obviously part with some players like Walker, Henderson, McRoberts...

Similar to what Houston did.

1 person likes this

Posted

You obviously part with some players like Walker, Henderson, McRoberts...

Similar to what Houston did.

If our dumbasses wanted to win. Should have traded for Harden and drafted Lillard. Bam, but those two little mistakes we made now we are here. Again.

Posted

If our dumbasses wanted to win. Should have traded for Harden and drafted Lillard. Bam, but those two little mistakes we made now we are here. Again.

Definitely should have acquired Harden, don't know why we got cold feet.

Posted

Definitely should have acquired Harden, don't know why we got cold feet.

We shop the number 2 pick to them for Harden and we had to take on a contract I believe. But Cho believed we could get somebody as equal to Harden's skill lol. Boy was he wrong. 

Posted

Yes. We have money we have future picks. The future is bright.

Quit being such pussies

2 people like this

Posted

Trade the pick for Harden... then use the pick we traded away to draft Lillard? Can't do both I'm afraid.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Trade the pick for Harden... then use the pick we traded away to draft Lillard? Can't do both I'm afraid.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Kemba would have not been drafted it would have been a 4 year plan

Posted

Yep. We have the $ and we're not far off. We need a SG who can handle the ball and will shoot 3's (looking at you Hendo) and a bench that won't let the other team go on a 20-4 run.

Also, we got screwed at the end of the season. The Cats could have beaten (or at the very least kept it close in a long series against) any other team in the East. But, of course, we get screwed to get the Heat.

If only we had beaten the Celtics.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kemba would have not been drafted it would have been a 4 year plan

You traded the second pick (that we used on MKG) to OKC for Harden leaving us with no picks in the 2012 draft.

Lillard was also in the 2012 draft, so how do you get Harden and Lillard?

Posted

You traded the second pick (that we used on MKG) to OKC for Harden leaving us with no picks in the 2012 draft.

Lillard was also in the 2012 draft, so how do you get Harden and Lillard?

You move up ofcourse. What do you mean