Photo
- - - - -

LeBron Stared Down Micheal Jordan Before Slam.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:48 AM

http://espn.go.com/v...d=espn:10845384

Oh boyyyyy. MJ should really make changes after getting embarrassed like that. And fug Lebron. 

#2 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,508 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:51 AM

Probably wanted to see what greatness looks like... six rings.

#3 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,340 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:21 PM

MJ could've won it in Cleveland

#4 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,761 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:35 PM

MJ could've won it in Cleveland

Jordan could have never done it alone. In fact, no one could. The few unbiased fans and analysts during that era admit it as well. Bird and Magic had very solid teams too. KD is a straight up beast who can win MVPs and scoring titles but he can't win a title without Russell. It's no different than when Kobe had Shaq during their three-peat.

#5 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:14 PM

LeBron tries to say that isn't what he was doing but whatever!

#6 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:31 AM

Jordan could have never done it alone. In fact, no one could. The few unbiased fans and analysts during that era admit it as well. Bird and Magic had very solid teams too. KD is a straight up beast who can win MVPs and scoring titles but he can't win a title without Russell. It's no different than when Kobe had Shaq during their three-peat.

MJ didn't cry like a bitch to the media after a hard foul causing a 20k fine for no reason other than he's a giant puss who thinks everyone should move when he barrels down the lane. fug that weak poo. go up hard go down hard. part of the game. I've seen bird and MJ take way worse shots than that on a no call.

#7 Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray

Gazing In The Mirror

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:30 AM

Yeah, I like how he can act like a gigantic douche most of the time and then when somebody gets physical with him he pouts and cries and says "IF THIS WAS THE 80'S I WOULD'VE GOT UP SWINGING!"  No.  No you wouldn't have.

#8 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,761 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:28 AM

MJ didn't cry like a bitch to the media after a hard foul causing a 20k fine for no reason other than he's a giant puss who thinks everyone should move when he barrels down the lane. fug that weak poo. go up hard go down hard. part of the game. I've seen bird and MJ take way worse shots than that on a no call.

This has nothing to do with the topic.

If you wanna bash him, there's a thread for that already.

#9 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,847 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:43 AM

Lebron wasn't alone.  He may not have had the same level of talent that the Bulls ended up with, but the Cavs were putting teams around him that were good support and arguably as good as when MJ won his first ring.  The James of today probably COULD win it all with the teams he had in the last couple years he was in Cleveland.  I think he is a better player now.  The thing is, MJ just has a killer instinct I don't know any other player has, and I think the talent in Cleveland other than Lebron was good enough that MJ could have won rings.  Except that Cleveland wasn't done building around Lebron either.

Lebron also could have stayed in Cleveland and ended up with either Wade or Bosh that summer.  There were deals on the table, he just didn't want to stay in Cleveland.  Which is fine, his choice.  I didn't like how he publicized it, but hey, whatever.

#10 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,340 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

Watched the 30 for 30 Bad Boys where Jordan credits the Pistons beating the crap out of him for pushing him.

No way Lebron would have survived the 80's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users