Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Palin

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Typical Republican "strategy."

Keep recycling and regurgitating the same people and the same conservative rhetoric.... and hope the voting public changes.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Solving religious extremism with religious extremism. Brilliant
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Whats the issue? She seems like she has some good ideas we should listen to....

Waterboarding is that foam thing you ride waves with right?

Posted · Report post

How in gods name any sane person votes Republican is fugging beyond me.

Posted · Report post

How in gods name any sane person votes Republican is fugging beyond me.

how in gods name any sane person votes Republican or Democrat is fucking beyond me. It doesn't make a difference, they're the fucking same.

stop already.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

how in gods name any sane person votes Republican or Democrat is fuging beyond me. It doesn't make a difference, they're the fuging same.

stop already.

depending on the day i find myself whole-heartedly agreeing with this sentiment because they're all in the pockets of plutocrats in the end and whole-heartedly disagreeing because their differentiating positions on key social issues put them utterly at odds with each other. it's easy to say they're all the same when you're not a person whose rights are being deliberately trampled by one of the parties because thuh bahbul sayuz.

case in point the new thom tillis ad. just lol

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Whats the issue? She seems like she has some good ideas we should listen to....

Waterboarding is that foam thing you ride waves with right?

waves of freedom!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Cracks me up.

Palin, who is in charge of nothing besides engaging in speaking engagements and raking in the cash, fires off some tongue in cheek diatribe at a bunch of gun lovers and the world is ending.

Secretary of State John Kerry goes before a group of world leaders and tells them "If there’s no two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict soon, Israel risks becoming “an apartheid state,” .

Makes sense.

Posted · Report post

John Kerry knows more about foreign affairs and the Middle East than you ever will.

Not that that has anything to to with Jesus Lady or the world ending solely for your comparisons benefit.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

No he doesn't.

Posted · Report post

forgive my ignorance but how is a zionist movement/arpatheid state parallel not legit?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

depending on the day i find myself whole-heartedly agreeing with this sentiment because they're all in the pockets of plutocrats in the end and whole-heartedly disagreeing because their differentiating positions on key social issues put them utterly at odds with each other. it's easy to say they're all the same when you're not a person whose rights are being deliberately trampled by one of the parties because thuh bahbul sayuz.

the leftist's dilemma, imo