countryboi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC born and raised

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:29 PM

http://www.csnphilly...nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Sound familiar? He's a Gettle-wannabe.

i dont know why you just can say jackson was a lil poo and thats why i cut him. yea i know that they would never say that but i would make for great tv.

#4 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,213 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:04 PM

i dont know why you just can say jackson was a lil poo and thats why i cut him. yea i know that they would never say that but i would make for great tv.

So would the press conference announcing his dismissal.

Even if it were true, a head coach coming out and saying "I let my personal feelings about a player affect a roster decision" would be equivalent to saying "Dear Team Owner, Please fire me now!"

#5 Draconus

Draconus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:18 PM

I know I'm going to probably get some flak for this, but outside of the gang ties allegation, let's really be honest with ourselves:

Both on and off the field, Desean Jackson is more like Steve then we care to admit.

#6 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,007 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:20 PM

this quote seems fitting...

Who cares...?

#7 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,732 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:29 PM

He wanted D-Jax gone because as the way he saw it, Jackson's personality did not mesh with his vision for the team.  It's that simple.  

All the other gang ties and bad teammate b.s. was just that: b.s.  

I prefer honesty to bullshit. Sure people may feel some type of way about it, but it beats giving side stories and lies wings.

#8 CelibatePimp

CelibatePimp

BAMF

• HUDDLER
  • 3,019 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

Football reasons? I mean all the 1,332yds and 9TD reasons? Give us a break Chip! Hopefully we show him some good stuff this year when we play them.

#9 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,590 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

this quote seems fitting...

Yep besides the fact that that ship has sailed this is what they always say.

#10 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,148 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:15 AM

Football decision doesn't just mean his play on the field. Could also be a financial decision, as he was being paid 10+ mil this season.

He was probably asked a question which led to this quote. A "football decision" could very well mean, "fug you, I'm tired of being asked this question, so here is a generic answer". Everything about the NFL is about football.

Drama queens always assume drama sheesh

#11 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,148 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:24 AM

Just another quote taken care out of context. No better than the out of context, single quote, bible textbookers

#12 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,244 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:06 AM

http://www.csnphilly...nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Sound familiar? He's a Gettle-wannabe.

Gettleman improved his team.

Kelly improved his team.

Huh.

#13 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,244 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:19 AM

He wanted D-Jax gone because as the way he saw it, Jackson's personality did not mesh with his vision for the team. It's that simple.

All the other gang ties and bad teammate b.s. was just that: b.s.

I prefer honesty to bullshit. Sure people may feel some type of way about it, but it beats giving side stories and lies wings.

Considering the actual pictures and stories I've seen, the "gang ties" are really pretty factual.

Now he may not be going out with them on hits or deals, but its pretty evident that he's close, through friendships AND his recording studio, with plenty of gang-bangers.

#14 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,807 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:44 AM

financial decisions are "football decisions"............

#15 Haplo E

Haplo E

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:17 AM

Schiano #2. The Skins and Giants aren't sucking next year to make you look good, Chip. Your humble pie will soon come. Yes, Chip, the NFL doesn't work like college. You can't cut every grown man(super stars) who doesn't get along with you. You just gave other players leverage by cutting Jackson. Now the next malcontent player will use that against you, and, oh boy the media will too. You cut Jackson and gave Cooper a long term contract. Fair or not, it sounds foul when someone utters it. Now you had people speculating that Jackson had gang affiliation while the kid already had 5 years under his belt as a pro and you less than a year. Again, fair or not, that sound like a stereotype and the media will not forget that when you go 5-11 when Foles' tip passes are turn overs instead of TDs. Don't forget Chip, your team made the playoffs the last week of the regular season.

Schiano did pretty well too his first year then he start thinking he was the knife that's gonna slice through the NFL butter.

And that lunatic offense you have running, yes, every team have tape on it. And, yes, when the Redskins go 11-5(with Jackson) and your team miss the playoffs, don't think the philadelphia crowd and media will be so receptive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com