Photo
- - - - -

Felton and Bobcats not close on new deal.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kingpatecu

Kingpatecu

I Bleed BlacknBlue

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:21 PM

http://hoopshype.com/

Sounds like both sides want a long term deal but can't agree on dollars. I know we have DJ on the team but I think Felton really showed he was a leader last yr and fit into LB's system. If he signs a 1yr contract there will be no way we will afford to resign him next year.

#2 TarHeel

TarHeel

What The Heel?

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:08 PM

I know it sounds like both sides want a long-term deal but when Larry Brown is your head coach that means nothing, just look at Emeka, we all thought he would be a Bobcat for a while but nope.

#3 CarolinaKid704

CarolinaKid704

C***

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:26 PM

Soooo lemmi get this str8. The team we had the 2nd half of the season was looking so promising. Now we trade emka and we'll probably luck out on signing Felton cuz I think he really likes it here...But if we dont...I know were tryin to stay below the tax and all but if you have something good going, stick with it!

#4 TarHeel

TarHeel

What The Heel?

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:10 PM

Soooo lemmi get this str8. The team we had the 2nd half of the season was looking so promising. Now we trade emka and we'll probably luck out on signing Felton cuz I think he really likes it here...But if we dont...I know were tryin to stay below the tax and all but if you have something good going, stick with it!

Bob Johnson doesn't care about winning, selling this team is all that matters to him right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users