Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hornets Expected To Target Arron Afflalo and Jameer Nelson (Also News On McBob and Big Al)

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The Portland pick COULD get you a very good player; Afflalo already is a very good player.

I love Afflalo but hes a very good player attached to a lot of money too.

We could get a Cleanthony Early with that late pick.

Posted · Report post

NO NO NO. If we give up our only pick for one of these players we haven't learned anything.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Just get Ridnour the fuck out of Charlotte. That trade helped us a bit with Neal's shooting but losing Sessions was bigger than I thought it would be.

Posted · Report post

NO NO NO. If we give up our only pick for one of these players we haven't learned anything.

I... completely agree. I wouldn't hate having Afflalo (I really like his game), but I don't think we should give up a first rounder and something else for him.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Also, we have gotten an article on Deadspin and ESPN the last 2 days. It has been awesome!

Posted · Report post

I would want to keep Gary Neal, if possible.

Posted · Report post

I would want to keep Gary Neal, if possible.

He is under contract for one more year.

Posted · Report post

He is under contract for one more year.

That's definitely a good thing, but I'd hope we don't try and use him as trade bait for someone like Afflalo.

Posted · Report post

You obviously have a reading comprehension issue, it's dependent on if we get Detroit's pick.

If we don't get Detroit's pick then you obviously don't trade away your only draft pick.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

That's definitely a good thing, but I'd hope we don't try and use him as trade bait for someone like Afflalo.

Why is that? He is clearly not on Afflalo's level.

Posted · Report post

Anyone but Hendo!

Posted · Report post

You obviously have a reading comprehension issue, it's dependent on if we get Detroit's pick.

If we don't get Detroit's pick then you obviously don't trade away your only draft pick.

no, I read it right. You don't give up a first for any of these guys no matter the circumstances.