Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Hornets Expected To Target Arron Afflalo and Jameer Nelson (Also News On McBob and Big Al)

70 posts in this topic

I would want to keep Gary Neal, if possible.

He is under contract for one more year.

He is under contract for one more year.

That's definitely a good thing, but I'd hope we don't try and use him as trade bait for someone like Afflalo.

NO NO NO. If we give up our only pick for one of these players we haven't learned anything.

You obviously have a reading comprehension issue, it's dependent on if we get Detroit's pick.

If we don't get Detroit's pick then you obviously don't trade away your only draft pick.

1 person likes this

That's definitely a good thing, but I'd hope we don't try and use him as trade bait for someone like Afflalo.

Why is that? He is clearly not on Afflalo's level.

Anyone but Hendo!

You obviously have a reading comprehension issue, it's dependent on if we get Detroit's pick.

If we don't get Detroit's pick then you obviously don't trade away your only draft pick.

no, I read it right. You don't give up a first for any of these guys no matter the circumstances.

Mkg and Affilo at the wings is a pretty good idea.

With Jeff Taylor and CDR coming back we don't need Deng.

Plus Mkg is the most important player to a defensive coach like Clifford.

1 person likes this

We need guys that can shoot. I'm very pleased with Big Al but we need guys that can take shots when they double him. I'm really down on Gerald Henderson, some of his boneheaded plays in the playoffs were counterproductive and unnecessary. Patrick Ewing needs to toughen Zeller up. I'm worried about him.

Is dumping Hendo an option? I like him, but you can't justify his contract with such inconsistent play. I really think we'd get the same production from CDR, but don't really want either, or Neal, as a starter.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Cleveland always seems to have lottery luck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Tbh I think it's because the handicapped son is always representing Cleveland at the lottery