Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chance to beat the Steelers twice this season...

45 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Join the 21st century, my mommy wire transfers me my allowance so I can put gas in and drive daddy's Bentley! Picking up cash is what old people like you do!

That was lame and pathetic....even for you.

Posted · Report post

Hello!? do you not see how many great friends I have here!? Wow, maybe you should log on more often!

That is Cajun for....no, he is a lonely and pathetic loser

Posted · Report post

That was lame and pathetic....even for you.

What's lame and pathetic is all the hateful stuff you say to me and about people in New Orleans ( not that I care), but then think Shaq should be pulled off air for making fun of some guys ugly selfie.

I hope you are kidding?

What he did was tasteless and digusting.

So when Shaq does it just for some fun and laughs, he is "tasteless and disgusting ", but then the holier than thou Chissypoo Madbraggart calls my mom the biggest hoe in the bayou, but there is no double standard!? No way Christy has ever made fun of someone's appearance, he's above that! Lol You're so phony and hypocritical it's hilarious!

Then again, you're the guy making fat jokes that in a recent pic has 4 double chins, a huge belly all while drinking Mountain Dew! Hahaha

Posted · Report post

did you just compare yourself to a person with a genetic disease?

1397150140463.gif

Posted · Report post

This wasn't supposed to be a Fat Alice thread.

Posted · Report post

Alice's ego won't allow that

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What's lame and pathetic is all the hateful stuff you say to me and about people in New Orleans ( not that I care), but then think Shaq should be pulled off air for making fun of some guys ugly selfie.

So when Shaq does it just for some fun and laughs, he is "tasteless and disgusting ", but then the holier than thou Chissypoo Madbraggart calls my mom the biggest hoe in the bayou, but there is no double standard!? No way Christy has ever made fun of someone's appearance, he's above that! Lol You're so phony and hypocritical it's hilarious!

Then again, you're the guy making fat jokes that in a recent pic has 4 double chins, a huge belly all while drinking Mountain Dew! Hahaha

Ahhhh..looks like it hurt the little virgin hermaphrodite's little feelings.

You are such a pathetic self absorbed little douchenozzle. Go ask mom for an advance on your allowance so you can go buy another ugly pair of shoes.

Posted · Report post

I give zero shits about the steelers. they are not a division or even a conference rival.

If we win, great. Their fat fans will still eat Charlotte restaurants empty.

Posted · Report post

Hines.jpg

Posted · Report post

Hi.

Fuck you shitface. Steeler fans can eat shit and die.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Hi.

Oh fuck... they have internet in gastonia trailer parks now

4 people like this