#93 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,496 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:11 PM

yep some troll account impersonating a famous guy who posts nothing but pictures and one liners.  what a funny concept.

#94 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:29 PM

I'm assuming he's here in honor of Star Wars day.

#95 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,930 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:23 PM

Carter+-+Apr251980.jpg

Failure

2012744097.jpg

Freedom

_70648699_107694906.jpg

Run away like a little bitch

299 dead American and French soldiers, but BENGAZI!!!

#96 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,930 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:40 PM

http://en.wikipedia....imeline.5B22.5D

Colonel Timothy J. Geraghty, the commander of the U.S. 24th Marine Amphibious Unit (MAU) deployed as peacekeepers in Beirut during the incident, has said that the American and the French headquarters were targeted primarily because of "who we were and what we represented"[38] and that,

It is noteworthy that the United States provided direct naval gunfire support [which fired a total of 360 5-inch rounds between 10:04 A.M. and 3:00 PM.] -- which I strongly opposed for a week -- to the Lebanese Army at a mountain village called Suq-al-Garb on September 19 and that the French conducted an air strike on September 23 in the Bekaa Valley. American support removed any lingering doubts of our neutrality, and I stated to my staff at the time that we were going to pay in blood for this decision.[39]

The naval gunfire support Colonel Geraghty referenced was from four U.S. warships: the USS Virginia, USS Arthur W. Radford, USS Bowen, and USS John Rodgers. Prior to September 19, the USS Bowen had fired an interdiction mission on September 7, and the USS Bowen and USS John Rodgers had together fired another interdiction mission on September 16 to intimidate Syrian and Druze militia firing on the Marines.[40]

Some authors, including Thomas Friedman, point to the use of this naval gunfire on September 19 as the beginning point of the U.S. forces being seen as participants in the civil war rather than peace keepers and opening them up to retaliation.[41][42] In his memoir, General Colin Powell (at the time an assistant to Caspar Weinberger) noted, as Colonel Geraghty had already projected, that "When the shells started falling on the Shiites, they assumed the American ‘referee’ had taken sides."[43] Some analysts subsequently criticized the decision to have U.S. warships shell Druze and Syrian forces. They claim that this action forced a shift in the previously neutral U.S. forces by convincing local Lebanese Muslims that the U.S. had sided with the Lebanese Christians.[44]

Seems a lot more certain that ol Ronnie and crew knew exactly what they were doing and risking on this one, so I am sure that you gave yourself up for impeachment right ol Ronnie?

#97 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:56 PM

Explain your position better

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The patent for Tesla's Quantum Energy Generator just fell off and was distributed worldwide. You've got corporations in control of your tax dollar that are out there chasing oil.

Why not innovate in your own country. Be the leaders in technology that we are well within our means to be? Why do people cure diseases and become victims of hit and run or get beat up by thugs and get their invention stolen?

My official position is that if you make wagon wheels you need to get into another business! We need to lead this thing and not be made followers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.