Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alejandro keeps being creepy

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

i've been moving the last couple days so i haven't had much of a chance to do stuff on the huddle and it appears alice has been refreshing safari over and over and over and over again waiting for me to say something to him because

ScreenShot2014-05-02at51858PM_zps39619d9

ScreenShot2014-05-02at51949PM_zps0377597

what a weirdo. who does that

Posted · Report post

You made a thread just for this? Wow, i must really be in your head. So when do I get a response and PICS, please don't forget the pics!

Posted · Report post

Why do u need pics of PhillyB's dick Alice? He's had it down your throat for about two years now.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

alice is lighting small offerings in his small yard to every frenchwater bayou swamp-ass cajun-dicked louisiana mud creature god he can think of to try to divine my tattoo turning out shitty so he can make a thread about it and have a highlight to his life this decade

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

i think all parties involved need to move on and get a life. it was funny at first but alice is too far past pathetic. i'm about to loan him my gf for a night just to unload 30 years of backed up semen.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

rSgXLEdYk.gifd

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

i think all parties involved need to move on and get a life. it was funny at first but alice is too far past pathetic. i'm about to loan him my gf for a night just to unload 30 years of backed up semen.

But then you'd have to dump her or you'll get some nasty Cajun canine disease

Posted · Report post

Well shyt I kinda want to see this giant squid crawling up your arm.

Posted · Report post

Dude, a stray and a jar of peanut butter would suffice.

Posted · Report post

"whole arm tattoo" is usually called a sleeve or a full sleeve. So when you put on all of your cracker jack/Frosted Flake temporary tattoos you know what to call it and not sound like a little fairy princess Alberto

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

shhh don't expose him to anything mom and dad didn't carefully reveal to him in his incredibly sheltered milquetoast upbringing. there's a reason he's 42 and still lives within bawling distance of his mom's bedroom window

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I thought that was because he's too fat to walk any further.