Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnny Manziel has his own song/mix on sportscenter

106 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The raiders is the only team that could have selected him but they already had their dose of Terrelle Pryor. A bigger and faster version of Manziel that still failed. Don't even say Manziel is a better passer than Pryor. They both suck.

Manziel is clearly the better passer. They aren't even on the same level. Your ignorance continues to show itself

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Manziel is clearly the better passer. They aren't even on the same level. Your ignorance continues to show itself

Manziel>Pryor

Posted · Report post

If you think the media is portraying Manziel as an asshole and calling him a bust you must be talking about a different Manziel

ESPN and NFLNetwork have been anointing him as the coming for months now, they love this kid and they feed off of him

Nothing in comparable to what Cam went throw, its actually the complete opposite. 

Golden Calf of Bristol esque

The only good thing about what Cam went threw and what Manziel is going through. Cam is proving everybody(most) wrong....Manziel will have to prove everybody right....good luck with that.

Posted · Report post

We'll find out what GMs think about that tomorrow. In the meantime you can peruse this article for a laugh:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000347466/article/report-manziel-doesnt-want-to-land-in-jacksonville

This comment is funny but very true:

"Eric Clement · Top Commenter · Loyola University Chicago

Manziel won't be playing for any team in the first 20 picks. Maybe if he's lucky he'll be assistant coach for the Southwest Louisiana State Mud dogs...heard they got the talent to win the bourbon bowl this year"

Posted · Report post

[quote name="Haplo E" post="2765633" timestamp="1399505596"]We'll find out what GMs think about that tomorrow. In the meantime you can peruse this article for a laugh:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000347466/article/report-manziel-doesnt-want-to-land-in-jacksonville

This comment is funny but very true:
"Eric Clement · Top Commenter · Loyola University Chicago
Manziel won't be playing for any team in the first 20 picks. Maybe if he's lucky he'll be assistant coach for the Southwest Louisiana State Mud dogs...heard they got the talent to win the bourbon bowl this year"[/
quote]
A comment of an NFL from someone who is dumb enough to share your opinion color me shocked

Posted · Report post

Manziel doesn't wanna go to the Jags.

He's still trying to sell himself and increase his value. Pretty funny. Wait till he finds out he's selected by the Jags

in the 3rd round.

Posted · Report post

Manziel doesn't wanna go to the Jags.

He's still trying to sell himself and increase his value. Pretty funny. Wait till he finds out he's selected by the Jags

in the 3rd round.

First round you dumb fuck.

Posted · Report post

First round you dumb fug.

I see you were waiting for this. It meant that much to you?

same pick they chose Quinn and Weeden. 22

Posted · Report post

I see you were waiting for this. It meant that much to you?

same pick they chose Quinn and Weeden. 22

I'm glad you can listen to the analyst on the tv. To bad you were dumb enough to think he wasn't going to be taken in the 1st

Posted · Report post

I'm glad you can listen to the analyst on the tv. To bad you were dumb enough to think he wasn't going to be taken in the 1st

They had picks to waste, why not!

Posted · Report post

22nd is a cursed pick. At least they have the first from the bills next year

Posted · Report post

They had picks to waste, why not!

Lol it's sad I'm apart of the same fanbase that has a completely idiot in it.