Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miami Heat vs. Brooklyn Nets Playoff Series Thread

61 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Still say we lose in seven. Miami will struggle here. We'll struggle there. We're very good, they're great. You know, the team you all thought the Bobcats had a shot at beating, lol.

Posted · Report post

The Nets bigs were worn out before the game even started tonight, Kidd in his end of the first quarter interview admitted he knew they had to keep the Heat out of the lane but they still couldn't do it, at least not tonight. I expect to see another BKN team in Game 2.

Posted · Report post

im guessing Miami is going to win tonight but nets will come out swinging early

Posted · Report post

Shuttlesworth did work on the offensive boards!

Posted · Report post

Miami has got this one on lock

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Still say we lose in seven. Miami will struggle here. We'll struggle there. We're very good, they're great. You know, the team you all thought the Bobcats had a shot at beating, lol.

They put up a better fight than the Nets have so far. The Heat played like poop last night and are still coasting.

Posted · Report post

I now say Miami in 5. :startle:

Posted · Report post

Brooklyn was on fire tonight they won't be like that consistent enough to win another game imo, let alone 4

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Heat still win in 7. It's all about the comfort of home.

Posted · Report post

like LeBron vs. Jordan, Twenty years, wonder who they gone say was more important. Both changed the game, came through and made a lane, Who’s to say that who’s greater, all we know, they ain’t the same.

Posted · Report post

The more I think about it, you simply can't compare the two. Jordan was clutch as they come, with a perfect jumper and amazing defense. LeBron has amazing d skills too ... but he is all about taking it to the hole with force and speed. I think the more fair comparison would be Jordan to Kobe and LeBron to someone like Karl Malone.

Posted · Report post

The more I think about it, you simply can't compare the two. Jordan was clutch as they come, with a perfect jumper and amazing defense. LeBron has amazing d skills too ... but he is all about taking it to the hole with force and speed. I think the more fair comparison would be Jordan to Kobe and LeBron to someone like Karl Malone.

I compare lebron to Oscar Robertson.