Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miami Heat vs. Brooklyn Nets Playoff Series Thread

61 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We may have a series now, the Heat bench can't afford to come out and look disinterested again in Game 4.

Posted · Report post

Nets will beat the Heat. Pierce is in LeBron's head, he's always given him trouble.

Posted · Report post

Nets will beat the Heat. Pierce is in LeBron's head, he's always given him trouble.

Not tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Good game. Looking like another Heat-Pacers East Finals.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Good job, good effort... Paul Pierce lol.

Posted · Report post

As I said brooklyn will be lucky to see a game 6

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

LeBron went all LeBron on us. Sorry, team. Let's get some younger blood in here. 

Posted · Report post

LeBron is an utter monster. Say what you will about him being a whiny bitch (which he is without a doubt) but AGAIN LBJ is proving that he can carry an entire team to The Finals. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

When Lebron gets that bit of mean streak in him he's superhuman. He carried them on his back yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I wanted him to get 50 bad but still he got his point across.

Posted · Report post

Really, Nets? Blow a lead AND forget how to imbound a ball? JESUS. Also, Joe got fouled for sure at the end but the refs let em play so that's no excuse. But that sucks Allen's foul helped King strip the ball like that. Maybe my guys will learn how to hold a lead and throw the stupid ball in next year. Pathetic display, gents.

Posted · Report post

Really, Nets? Blow a lead AND forget how to imbound a ball? JESUS. Also, Joe got fouled for sure at the end but the refs let em play so that's no excuse. But that sucks Allen's foul helped King strip the ball like that. Maybe my guys will learn how to hold a lead and throw the stupid ball in next year. Pathetic display, gents.

You are missing the problem... They paid way too much for Pierce and Garnett who are honestly pretty unproductive. The biggest problem though - Jason Kidd. Terrible head coach. Has room to improve, but for a team with a "win now" mentality, getting KG and Pierce, he was a terrible HC choice. HE is THE reason that they lost this game and last game. Both could've and should've been won. If they had a coach even like Doc Rivers, they would've made this a series. Not saying they would've won, but they would not have lost in 5.