Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nagai's 1st Round Mock with Full Analyses of Every Pick

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Jacksonville, just to be safe. Kinda like how they moved up for T-Rich 2 years ago. Did they have to do it? Maybe, maybe not. But if you love a guy, it's better to be safe. It'll suck to miss out on your franchise QB just because you got a little greedy. They have the picks to do it, and that team actually has a lot of talent already.

Also, remember that the Rams may very well trade down. I don't believe they'll take a QB either, but the trade option is real, and there may always be a QB needy team trading up to get one.

Thanks for the feedback so fa. I was going to give the Panthers an eyebrow-raising pick, but I think I may have caved into the peer pressure :P. Part 2 is now up.

Alright I understand that logic. I may not agree with them moving up but I respect your logic. I like Lee at 28 I hope he's still available. Great mock, you can tell you put in some work.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Interesting we both have the 9ers trading down with the cowboys, but for different players.

Posted · Report post

Great mock. This would be a great outcome for the Panthers. Not sure I see birth the Eagles and the Chiefs passing on a WR - which in your mock probably means Lee goes to NO.

Also you have Xavier (UCLA OG) going twice, once to the Chiefs and once to the Seahawks. I'm guessing one if those was supposed to be Bitonio?

I like the fit if Kelvin Benjamin in Cleveland - Manziel made great use of Evans at A&M and might need a receiver like that in the NFL to bail him out of some bad decisions.

Posted · Report post

Great mock. This would be a great outcome for the Panthers. Not sure I see birth the Eagles and the Chiefs passing on a WR - which in your mock probably means Lee goes to NO.

Also you have Xavier (UCLA OG) going twice, once to the Chiefs and once to the Seahawks. I'm guessing one if those was supposed to be Bitonio?

I like the fit if Kelvin Benjamin in Cleveland - Manziel made great use of Evans at A&M and might need a receiver like that in the NFL to bail him out of some bad decisions.

Thanks dude.

Good spotting on XSF. Honestly, I just missed it. The Chiefs' pick was a last minute change, so one slipped through the cracks. Now fixed, with the Seahawks taking Robinson.

Posted · Report post

Thanks dude.

Good spotting on XSF. Honestly, I just missed it. The Chiefs' pick was a last minute change, so one slipped through the cracks. Now fixed, with the Seahawks taking Robinson.

I'm a fan of Robinson - have been hoping he would somehow slip to 60. Think he is an option for the Panthers at 28 if Lee is off the board?

Posted · Report post

I'm a fan of Robinson - have been hoping he would somehow slip to 60. Think he is an option for the Panthers at 28 if Lee is off the board?

I like him a lot too! I'd hope he'll be an option, but my gut says that there will be players rated higher than him. Gettleman would probably BPA someone else.