• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,204 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 06:51 AM

It used to be their players too, but honestly, with Hall and Vick gone there's not much left to hate. But holy sh*t their fans are annoying as hell. There may be 10 posters (excluding fans of other teams) on that forum who have SOME sense, but the rest you could literally line up in a row and push the first guy over and they'd all topple over like dominoes one by one because they're too f*cking dumb to get out of the way to break the cycle.

In my opinion, there are three groups of Falcon fans:

One third of their fan base consists of dumb, drunk, slovenly fat rednecks. (No offense to the drunk and fat rednecks who support Carolina, you guys are cool of course.) Most of them can't tell the difference between a football and a dick in their ass, but would be equally thrilled with either one. Their typing and spelling skills are on par with those of a twelve year-old kid in an AOL chatroom trying to find some fat chick to cyber with him.

The second third is made up of wannabe rappers/gangsters. These guys have about 30,000-50,000 posts usually because they sit on life.atlantafalcons.com boards all day because none of them have or seek employment. Why should they? After all, it's much easier to put a link to your music myspace in your forum sig and watch it collect 5 views a day. Mainly from yourself checking to see if you got any views. There are just tons of music producers on message boards and they will totally discover you and you're gonna blow up!

Last, but not least, the remaining third consists of people who fit neither of the major categories, but for one reason or another are completely devoid of any intelligence whatsoever. The reasons for the stupidity of these fans are as limitless as Bertie Botts jelly bean flavors, which, coincidentally, could quite possibly score higher on an SAT or IQ test than these idiots.

In conclusion, creating this thread makes me feel much better. Which is good, because I have an exam in 4 hours. This thread was brought to you by the letters F and U.

Edited by SmootsDaddy89, 15 December 2008 - 06:54 AM.

#2 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:04 AM

Good, we don't care.

#3 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,204 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:09 AM

Good, we don't care.

Cool.

Don't you have some type of farm machinery to operate while inebriated or something?

#4 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:30 AM

Cool.

Don't you have some type of farm machinery to operate while inebriated or something?

God aren't you the original one?!

#5 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,204 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:32 AM

Actually, most people would use drunk there instead of inebriated, so yes, I do like to consider myself original.

GOD. Asshole ;)

#6 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:04 AM

Actually, most people would use drunk there instead of inebriated, so yes, I do like to consider myself original.

GOD. Asshole ;)

lol

#7 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,235 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:09 AM

This was a good read, especially the bit about MySpace music being linked. A+

#8 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,772 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:01 PM

good luck on your exam.

#9 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,204 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:24 PM

good luck on your exam.

Thanks!

#10 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,204 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:28 PM

For anyone who cares about my exam (lolz) I only got to study one possible essay question because I didn't know there were so many damn ID possibilities (42) I needed to know. And as luck would have it, the question I studied wasn't one of the three options (there were only 5 on the study guide) so I had to BS my way through how the 14th century was a transition period between the middle ages and the Renaissance and also a period of crisis. I think I will still get an A but it depends on how attendence is factored in.

#11 DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:38 PM

lmao. Good post. I'd say "I hope you fail your exam." but I'm sure you will anyway.

Oh yeah. www.myspace.com/music/pantherssuckcock.mp3 - check it out, sirs.

#12 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,534 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 15 December 2008 - 05:20 PM

lmao. Good post. I'd say "I hope you fail your exam." but I'm sure you will anyway.

Just more proof of why everybody hates a dumbass falcon fan.

#13 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,204 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:10 AM

AHAHAHAHA way to prove my point

#14 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,747 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:42 AM

And another problem is that their boards suck so bad that they keep hanging out on ours. I know the Huddle rocks, but go find you own sandbox to play in.

#15 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:00 AM

And another problem is that their boards suck so bad that they keep hanging out on ours. I know the Huddle rocks, but go find you own sandbox to play in.

I like our boards better but i prefer the topics in the Lounge over our topics in ABF.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com