Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A very fair analysis of the Carolina Panthers

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The Panthers will struggle to come close to their performance levels last year and in no way shape or form am I blaming the front-office for that. The salary cap bomb that was laid by the previous incumbents went off and ripped the heart out of a team that was incredibly close to winning it all. Did Dave Gettleman want to let Captain Munnerlyn (among others) go? Of course not but his hands were tied and now they need to draft as well as they did last year. They have to address wide receiver, offensive tackle and the entire secondary so the order in which they do is almost irrelevant. Each of those areas is a high priority and they don’t have enough picks to do it all this year.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/05/05/draft-needs-nfc-south-2/

Posted · Report post

11-5 nfcs champs
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

317.jpg

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Gettleman is gonna have to have a flawless draft to make up for all the defections.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Gettleman is gonna have to have a flawless draft to make up for all the defections.

Not really we are a wr and tackle from being a better team top to bottom than last year.
9 people like this

Posted · Report post

And I think he will. I trust in Gettleman.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

And I think he will. I trust in Gettleman.

agreed. in Gettleman i trust. i find it interestingly ironic that he used the word "defections" instead of "deficiencies"

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Honestly if DG can get just a starting OT out of this draft we are a better team. WR and OT and we are talking HFA though the playoffs.

Posted · Report post

11-5 nfcs champs

16-0 super bowl champs
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Don't worry guys. Byron Bell is left handed.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

We had a lot go our way last year and stayed somewhat healthy. I'm not saying we don't have a chance to be one of the top teams again next year, but it will be harder I imagine. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We good since the Mighty Byron Bell decided we was worth his elite talent and finally decided to sign his tender.