Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Dear Taint, Falcon, and Buc fans

30 posts in this topic

NFCS is gonna be a bitch next year

1 person likes this

yea plus since Alice has ruined the smack forum with selfies

No worries, apparently I got permanent moderated for bumping Zods thread Cooks last night, so I'm done here, I'm going back to posting on TAFT and SR!

I was impressed that Hotlanta picked up the stud OT.  They must finally realize that they are more than 1 player away and need to build a real, solid team.

1 person likes this

This is gonna be a fun season for the NFCS.  And at this point...I just want the Saints to lose as many games as possible. 

This is gonna be a fun season for the NFCS. And at this point...I always want the Saints to lose as many games as possible.

FTFY

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

This is gonna be a fun season for the NFCS. And at this point...I just want the Saints to lose as many games as possible.

Holy dead threads Batman!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

We're gonna have a hard time signing the 20ish players we'll need to complete out the roster... :-k

Blah... What am I worried about??? Hurney is a cap genious... He'll have us in contention...

But deader than a door nail none the less.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Sorry.  I am new here.  TATF is horrid. 

Sorry. I am new here. TATF is horrid.

Hey, just fire shots at WDP and you'll fit right da fug in.

• Topics

• damnit Aggie, you're not listening.  I can literally cry about whatever I want, and I can troll libs in the tbox. there are no rules. and if I get banned? I don't give a fug, I'll make another account and talk some more poo and then complain about how this forum is going to the shitter.  if you cannot handle that, you can put my account on your ignore list or you can remind yourself that this is the fugging internet and that this is what you should expect.  don't worry baby, I won't leave you. 
    • II think 6 would be unusual--of course, special teams is everything when considering depth.  I like Byrd too--the forgotten man.  Imagine Byrd, Samuel, Johnson and McCaffrey on the field--lotta speed.
    • I am pulling for Boulware---local players become fan favorites and bring in fans.  Same goes for McCray, from Catawba College is Salisbury.  Maybe not. I have heard McCray has a shot too.  Good post.