Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Round 1 - Carolina Panthers select WR Kelvin Benjamin FSU

298 posts in this topic

I think boogie had a heart attack.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this

Gettleman got that pick in like he was hitting the buffet line at Golden Corral.

OK, SCP mode deactivated.

6 people like this

@josephperson: Benjamin says he's been a Panthers fan since they drafted Cam Newton in 2011.

2 people like this

I am very blah about this pick....this is very boom or bust pick. i was hoping for some one a bit safer

You won't remember this when he's a boom.

KB on Proehl: He's been teaching me how to get off the ball, be more physical, go and get the ball.

Good to hear, I lot of times when I watched him he didn't ****** the ball mostly just let the ball come to him. Wasn't all the aggressive

wow @ how this pic that was taken before the draft, really became a reality

6iwql1.jpg

6 people like this

Not very excited about this pick.  He's a project, has the size of a tight end, and I don't know if he's all that mature.  It might be three years before we get the best out of him.  Not too mention he only recently began to shape up during the middle of the collegiate season.  Who knows if that was just a blimp or not.  Just too many question marks with this guy.  For a team who needs good players that are expected to start, this is a questionable pick in my book.  He better lose that weight.

6'5 240 4% body fat I like it .

Wow, imagine two TE sets with Greg, Dickson, KB and JC? Man all of a sudden our offense is looking very threatening! Juses Crust!!!

3 people like this

Alshon Jeffery 2.0. 

As a Clemson fan, I mean that in the best way possible. I love the pick personally. 

Raw sure.. But you cannot coach 6'5.. Proehl can teach the rest.

4 people like this