Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A humbling video about Kony Ealy.

34 posts in this topic

Posted

If you talk about having a chip on your shoulder... Touching video.

Posted

God, it's really touching and I believe he's gonna be a player staying out of trouble with such background.

Posted

Welcome to the Panthers !!!!!!!

Posted

Might be my new favorite player.

Posted

Manufacturing motivation is one thing. When you're motivated by love IMO that's the greatest motivation you can have. I have no question this kid won't be giving 100% 24/7.

I liked the pick before seeing that. Now I love the pick!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

DG is getting high character, family oriented guys. After jettisoning Smith it's clear he values chemistry.

This story, KB turned down the chance to go to RCMH to stay home with his people...

I like it.

Posted

There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, great post.  I really like this guy and I don't know about everyone else but I've been learning a TON about football and football players by watching Gettlemans pressers.  He's so honest and different from the talking ESPN heads.  He's not just throwing up buzz words.

He said in the presser yesterday that they had a 1st round grade on Kony and that he was shocked he was there for our pick.  Shocked.  I swear, DG says he doesn't know everything but man does he have an eye for talent and evaluating.  We are lucky as hell to have this guy for our GM.

1 person likes this

Posted

I teared up.

Nice pic up G man.

Posted

There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich.

Haha! You beat me to it. That Bubba Gump underbite kicks ass.