Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers 2 Key Things Regarding Kony Ealy

94 posts in this topic

Posted

Agree with your point in theory.

I don't know Ealy personally, so im not flaming or defending him. But just because Cam worked out well for us, doesnt mean that other players with "bad reputation labels" will. Maybe Ealy is a giant thug, or maybe he's a total stand up guy. Dont know. But one man overcoming bullshit labels doesn't prove that they all will.

Except Ealy has a big reason why he has to succeed. He has a sister and family to take care of. I don't see him having a bad attitude as a potential reason why he won't succeed. 

Posted

Except Ealy has a big reason why he has to succeed. He has a sister and family to take care of. I don't see him having a bad attitude as a potential reason why he won't succeed. 

I don't understand where this supposed "bad attitude" is?

Is it because he thinks he's awesome?  That he's the best player there is?  Utterly confident in his abilities?

How is that different from every other NFL player?

1 person likes this

Posted

Considering Kony Ealy is the most badass name we've had on this team for a while, I can accept this pick.

Kony 2014

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

If overconfidence was supposed to be a problem then Lebron James would be homeless. He probably rubbed a couple scouts the wring way in a couple interviews but it has nothing to do wit his work ethic with his work ethic

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

It took me about .20 seconds to get past the "but we have NEEDS!" sentiment and understand that we got one well-rounded dynamic motherfuger in the 2nd round

Posted

I'm personally not sold on Cam having turned a corner with his personality.  I think he is who he is, and I'm fine with it. 

Posted

I'm personally not sold on Cam having turned a corner with his personality.  I think he is who he is, and I'm fine with it. 

On this forum I seriously can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. 

Posted

stud

leverage

boom

Posted

when will people understand ya don't draft based on need.

I think the better wording is you do not reach based on need. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I think the better wording is you do not reach based on need.

yes it is.
1 person likes this