Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Third Day Thoughts

16 posts in this topic

Posted

McGill missed as many college games as he played. Not sure how we'd feel about that.

Posted

I posted this theory to reddit, my sources are almost as good as NJPanthers12

David Gettleman is going to be skyping in today. I have a strong theory that the following will occur in real time. Somewhere a man wearing a fake moustache is pacing slowly around Bank of America Stadium. He will find his entry and walk straight to the war room.

In round 4 he will casually suggest his highest ranked player is a RB, and in round 5, and 6 and 7. Without Gettle there and Riverboat Ron too hungover from gambling all night, the scouts will listen to this man and his fake moustache. Suddenly, after round 7 and 4 straight RBs taken, Rivera will stir "Hmm I've smelled that before"

Rivera's football instincts take over, and he hunts down the man like a lion stalking a weak gazelle. Tearing off the moustache he reveals none other than......Marty Hurney!!!

Security will pull Hurney away, as he kicks and screams he will plead, "I can save you! I will save you Panther! I love you Panther!"

Rivera will shed a single tear.

Are you high on the reefer son?

Sent from my LG-P769 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I would really like to pick up deanthony thomas late...the kid is super raw right now but you can pencil him in at PR, KR right now while he works on moving from running back to slot WR. you cant teach world class speed

1 person likes this

Posted

I would be happy to pick Kelcy Quarles late. He would be an awesome rotational DT.