Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just a Thought: Frank Alexander for Justin Blackmon?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

With our veteran leaders in Cotchery and Avant we could take Blackmon in and possibly turn his life around. Once he gets his life together and gets his head on straight he's easily a #1 WR and compliments Kelvin Benjamin very well. They're likely to release him anyway so why not offer them something before we lose out on him?

With Alexander being in Rivera's dog house to start the season, getting busted can't help that out too much. Plus with the addition of Ealy it makes Alexander expendable.

Thoughts?

Posted

Blackmon is suspended this season, I think. Either way, I don't want that nut-job anywhere near Cam and KB.

Posted

so we should trade one drugged out freak for another? sounds like a plan.

Posted

Stupid is as stupid does.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Jaguars have said he is done this season. Do you wont to go after Josh to it's the same thing there both not going to play this year. It's not going to happen.

Posted

so we should trade one drugged out freak for another? sounds like a plan.

Fair enough. It won't happen I just thought if it works out we stole him

1 person likes this

Posted

This is the Carolina Panthers, not the longest yard.

2 people like this

Posted

Both him and Josh Gordon would be worth pursuing at the right price. If they get their ish together, it would be an absolute steal.

Posted

why not! I'd do drugs too if I were talented and playing for the Jags. That team's been picking to 5 for the last 10 years. You'd think high draft pick is all you need.

Posted

Fair enough. It won't happen I just thought if it works out we stole him

I know the Panthers are doing thing a little different than in the past, but I really don't think Blackmon will ever get a chance here in Carolina.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd gamble on him next year if he's reinstated.  If he ever turned a corner with his behavior, he'd be a pretty dominant force.  Problem is those guys usually never get their poo together. 

1 person likes this

Posted

What I meant to say is that those guys usually never get their S H I T   together.