Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yahoo Sports draft grades: Carolina atop the NFC South

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Kiper just said on ESPN:

Tampa Bay B+

Atlanta B-

New Orleans C+

Carolina C

I didn't know Kiper was a Panther fan. He must value need over value.

1 person likes this

Posted

so  you disagree with what the team does or didn't like what we did in the draft you are either dumb or have personal problems. 

gotcha, mr. superfans. please educate us further.

1 person likes this

Posted

Depends if you want to look at immediate or long term impact.....

Not sure those guys will have much impact in 2014

We didn't think Star, Short, Klein, Lester and White would make an immediate impact either last year. We'll see what unfolds later this year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kiper just said on ESPN:

Tampa Bay B+

Atlanta B-

New Orleans C+

Carolina C

who the hell is Mel Kiper anyway ? Lol

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

Posted

so  you disagree with what the team does or didn't like what we did in the draft you are either dumb or have personal problems. 

I pay little to no attention to what these draft "analysts" say about our picks. Fans are going to be overly emotional so that's to be expected. Our GM and our staff feel like we had a good draft, so I'm fine with that. Assigning grades is ultimately pointless until these guys play anyways.

3 people like this

Posted

so you disagree with what the team does or didn't like what we did in the draft you are either dumb or have personal problems.

No, you're not dumb. Fans are always going to be split on their respective drafts.

Sure, it didn't worked out as we envisioned but we got a Fitzgerald/Marshall type of weapon for Cam, leverage against Johnson and Hardy and a mauler and potential stud at the OL.

Posted

I pay little to no attention to what these draft "analysts" say about our picks. Fans are going to be overly emotional so that's to be expected. Our GM and our staff feel like we had a good draft, so I'm fine with that. Assigning grades is ultimately pointless until these guys play anyways.

One talking head says we did great. Another says we screwed up. Just goes to show that 'post draft, pre play' evaluation is just another guessing game.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yahoo cover sports too?

Posted

A media analyst that didn't come up with a draft grade just by going down a checklist of 'needs'. How refreshing!

Posted

Depends if you want to look at immediate or long term impact.....

Not sure those guys will have much impact in 2014

lmao

2 people like this

Posted

Draft grades are completely useless. Kelvin Benjamin could end up being as good as Brandon Marshall or as bad as Dwayne Jarrett. Nobody, especially a clown like Mel Kiper, knows until he plays a game

2 people like this

Posted

Kiper just said on ESPN:

Tampa Bay B+

Atlanta B-

New Orleans C+

Carolina C

Good! Kiper is an idiot! Proven every year by the way the NFL laughs at his big board