Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Draft Wrapup and Projections

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Good list. I like that you offered substance for your projections and how each player would/might fit what the Panthers like to do.

Posted

Great Job Zod

I am pretty much in agreement with your assessment.

I did that draft simulator about a dozen times and almost ever time I took a WR in round one the OTs were never close.   Oddly enough that is pretty much how the draft fell.   No OT worthy of the round we were choosing in.  Except for Moses but Ealy was too good to pass up.

Posted

God Stewarts and Williams contracts piss me off. Talk about a numb nut decision to do that

2 people like this

Posted

I have a feeling that Bene will see playing time. I think he beats out Godfrey for the Nickel spot.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Yup.

Posted

Good job O' fearless one!  I'm really digging this draft and I'm in the camp that believes G-man believes he addressed the needs in FA and drafted straight value over the  weekend.  I'm super excited now!  Come on Training Camp!!!!!

Posted

I think JStew will be the odd man out on I.R.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great write up! I agree, Turner would have definitely been needed in the playoffs. Especially those goal line plays where our OGs got stood up when trying to sneak it in for a TD. He is one of my favorite picks. My favorite has to be KB. He has been my pick since watching him last season. While still raw, I believe he will be that redzone threat that we need.

Posted

I am not sure what we are going to do at RB, but I think DWill could be cut June 2.  Ya just don't badmouth the front office on Twitter and then expect them to pay you to be mediocre.

Turner is going to be awesome.

Gaffney was complimented on his blocking (blitz pickup) -- that tells me that they could be thinking sooner rather than later.

Posted

this is why we drafted benjamin, no other wr we had last year would have even gotten a finger on that ball.

FSUcatch.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I think JStew will be the odd man out on I.R.

This. Again.