Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC Coastal Preview

38 posts in this topic

Posted

The only team that even deserves a shot at the title is VaTech, and we'll know if they're even worthy come September 19th.

Posted

The only team that even deserves a shot at the title is VaTech, and we'll know if they're even worthy come September 19th.

alright alright calm down...dont get all Lawrence Phillips on me like you did your GF

Posted

What an adorable little conference.

States worst team in recent memory beat Apps best team ever in the history of their program.

Posted

Didn't VT beat you guys last year at your place?

ACC - 1

Nebraska - 0

Posted

Overrated!

Possibly derail them but i don't really see much hype. I see mostly GT derailing the Hokies. Then again i live in Atlanta. I did mention the lack of experience as being a big deal. You missed that :P

So wait you say that GT is overrated but could possibly derail the ACC Champion and possible NC Contender?

Posted

So wait you say that GT is overrated but could possibly derail the ACC Champion and possible NC Contender?

I was going to call him out, but I figured all I would get would be some Duke bashing so I stayed away.

Posted

States worst team in recent memory beat Apps best team ever in the history of their program.

Wow. Congrats. And without Armanti Edwards, too, don't forget to add. You should hang that right next to that awe-inspiring Meineke Car Care Bowl placard in your stadium.

Posted

You're right....AppState is hot hot hot

Posted

That song gives me an erection.

Posted

Ive been to boone many times....it might be the only thing from there that could

Every girl looks hot under 5 shirts a fleece and a northface jacket

Posted

You're right....AppState is hot hot hot

">

Posted

Ive been to boone many times....it might be the only thing from there that could

Every girl looks hot under 5 shirts a fleece and a northface jacket

Not surprising. All the hot girls are trained in Freshman Orientation to run when they see bears on campus.