Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jmac

Hardy arrest and long term effects

72 posts in this topic

Wow. I take it you are not married...

Sorry I meant with the general public's perception of him. We tend to forgive athletes when they are doing well at their respective crafts. 

I happen to be married, and I have 4 sisters. I'll admit that anything can happen once, but if this is a trend with him. Then, I could never be okay with him hitting a woman. Particularly a man of his size and strength. 

So he can basically hit all the women he likes as long as he does his job.

You're being too emotional about it.  Neither he nor I are saying it's right, simply saying that's the way it is.

So he can basically hit all the women he likes as long as he does his job.

That's pro sports unfortunately.

If he doesn't keep out of those "champagne"bars at 4 in the morning then this will not be the last problem for him. Asking for trouble and it usually comes your way.

1 person likes this

looks like hardy wont be getting his $1.3 milion advance.  he has to goto 4 workouts a week.

1 person likes this

no

I don't think you can void a contract over a misdemeanor conviction unless he has some unusual terms of his contract

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Hopefully it's just a misunderstanding, but Hardy has never looked like someone in control of his emotions.

Chick is a cleat chaser in CLT... prolly wants some hardy money

If this isn't too serious once the facts come out it could help us get Hardy signed for less than before.

If I'm Hardy then she has some money headed her way to stfu and go away.