#61 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:00 PM

if the panthers don't pay him, somebody will.  they still have no leverage.  anyway, let's get real.  he going nowhere because of this.  females lie.

I know this is like telling the inlaws to quit drinking, it won't make 1 iota of difference. But dude, your user name is as offensive as your take on women.

For what it's worth. I like one of my nieces.

#62 greghardy'sAK-47

greghardy'sAK-47

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:08 PM

I know this is like telling the inlaws to quit drinking, it won't make 1 iota of difference. But dude, your user name is as offensive as your take on women.

For what it's worth. I like one of my nieces.

my bad.  not all women lie.  just 99%.

#63 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,799 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:10 PM

i wonder why more women don't post on the huddle

#64 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,145 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:25 PM

i wonder why more women don't post on the huddle

they could fight fire with fire..  

#65 Brothergrim427

Brothergrim427

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:53 PM

I personally feel that as fans we should be supportive especially if he didn't do anything the fact is that you should see them not as a man or woman but instead as People we shouldn't favor or form opinions but instead simple hope the best for both since they are both human beings and by favoring a woman simple because she is female is sexist much as you attempt to be politically correct but to favor hardy because he is a successful player for our beloved team is also wrong thus we should try to not spend so much time obsessing over this an undoubtedly painful and embarrassing situation for all involved and simply let these grown adults handle their business In peace

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

#66 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,145 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:09 PM

I personally feel that as fans we should be supportive especially if he didn't do anything the fact is that you should see them not as a man or woman but instead as People we shouldn't favor or form opinions but instead simple hope the best for both since they are both human beings and by favoring a woman simple because she is female is sexist much as you attempt to be politically correct but to favor hardy because he is a successful player for our beloved team is also wrong thus we should try to not spend so much time obsessing over this an undoubtedly painful and embarrassing situation for all involved and simply let these grown adults handle their business In peace

pie for incredibly long run on sentence...  *dapz*

#67 Brothergrim427

Brothergrim427

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:26 PM

pie for incredibly long run on sentence... *dapz*

sorry I hadn't intended it to be so long.

#68 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,251 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:11 PM

Ladypanther, please don't think I meant that as "15-20 sacks makes it all go away" with me. If he actually beat this woman like it's being described, I hope he goes to prison for many years. He just wouldn't belong in a civilized society - but the accuracy of her reports is still to be determined. 

I was speaking in terms of the general public's perception. They'll be pissed at him for awhile. This will be all over the news, and everyone will have an opinion, and many will hate him.

However, if Hardy is able to sustain a successful career, perhaps the Panthers even win a SuperBowl with him at the forefront - and everyone will slowly forget about the whole incident. A la Ray Lewis and a host of other athletes. 

OK, thanks for clarifying.  I was surprised you said that.

#69 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,517 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:27 AM

looks like hardy wont be getting his $1.3 milion advance.  he has to goto 4 workouts a week.

This. 

#70 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:25 AM

OK, thanks for clarifying.  I was surprised you said that.

Yeah, my dad would get out of his grave and slap me across the face if I expressed that as my stance. 

#71 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:32 AM

I do not approve of hitting women. But I also do not approve of women doing coke, drinking heavily, and then putting those around them in a compromising situation, because she has no self control. Hardy was not a problem for the responding officers. While I am sure he was ill-tempered when he realized he was going to jail? It does not seem that he reacted as such. He has been compliant and only facing misdemeanor charges. This means nothing in the world of pro sports. The bruises and scrapes she "suffered" are evidence that Hardy did what he said he did. He restrained her. But had Hardy decided he wanted to attack someone? I would feel secure in saying that he could put nearly any man on this forum in a coma if he wanted to. I doubt a victim at Hardy's mercy would ever walk away with minor scrapes and bruises? Especially a 100 pound female. If we actually tried to use this as leverage against Hardy I would consider it the dumbest move in Panther history.

#72 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,912 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:37 AM

But Steve Smith is an asshole and a distraction, right Gettleman?

Yes. Steve also brings it into the lockerroom, meetings, and field.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.