• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Noel Devine: unheralded Phenom could challenge late round backs

Think he comes in and is instantly the fastest player on our team. Not predicting star but maybe the best kr guy we have on the team already. This was a solid find. And if anyone bashes canadian football I dont understand how you can with gaydosh and alex hall on the roster.

Yeah didnt see anything that really impressed me in that video.  Reminded me of how he played in College.  Good RB but the speed for some reason isnt there.   Even if he posted a good 40 time.  He gets hit and instantly goes down. 

Yeah didnt see anything that really impressed me in that video. Reminded me of how he played in College. Good RB but the speed for some reason isnt there. Even if he posted a good 40 time. He gets hit and instantly goes down.

I saw some good returns. Keep in mind this is only in 6 games.

He got cut from the Montreal CFL team because he had 6 fumbles in 6 games. That's including a horrible 3 fumble game.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Yeah Im going to have to agree.. Not very impressed after watching the videos.. Hopefully that changes after camp.

I see a lot of hate but I can easily see him winning the kick return job. Already the fast guy on the team and is pretty good at kr.