54 replies to this topic

#46 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,621 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:42 AM

See what Harrison does today, as for Rb....Hines wants to play with Mcgirt....so yea there's the Rb.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

#47 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,621 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:29 PM

Lost Harrison, gained Tyson Williams. 4 star rb.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#48 Fenrir

Fenrir

Panther/Vol Fanatic!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:44 AM

Shy Tuttle looks to be leaning towards UT and the staff is putting the full court press on him. If he committed, he would pair with Kahlil McKenzie in this class. Would be quite the DT haul. Also looking to be the leader for Van Jefferson, 4* receiver who would pair with 4* Preston Williams in this class, and from last year's class 4* JUCO Von Pearson and 5* Josh Malone to go along with Marquez North, who is going to be a stud.

Super impressed with Butch Jones and his staff. 

#49 FearTheCats

FearTheCats

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

McGirt just decommitted from UNC.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#50 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,621 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:18 AM

McGirt just decommitted from UNC.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Doesn't surprise me, probably headed to Somewhere with Hines.
After the Wilson commitment and signing, didn't think Hines was an option still.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Edited by carpanfan96, 03 August 2014 - 12:38 AM.

#51 FearTheCats

FearTheCats

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:17 PM

Tuttle to Tennessee. 

#52 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:28 AM

Let me know who you are interested for info on... I can get ranking status, player interest, school offers, game stats for most of the players in NC. I focus more in Charlotte area but travel across southeast watching and talking with prospects. Many of games I attend will be more focused on University of North Carolina at Charlotte prospects for upcoming season.  

what's your take on Veal , have heard some not so flattering things?

#53 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:44 PM

what's your take on Veal , have heard some not so flattering things?

Great size. Really stands out and is highly rated for his 6'6" height with long arms and already at 285 lbs. He still needs to add a lot of strength in my opinion.

I like his effort on finishing and staying with blocks. He has good instincts on where to be and staying involved in plays. 

I feel like he is missing a true mean streak on the field. He has the ability to destroy people and I feel like he doesnt bring the pop he should. His feet are not slow but kind of awkward, (he goes to right place) he just doesn't set himself to explode into defenders like he should be able to. That really causes him to play to upright. 

Positive side is I think it can all be fixed and worked on in college. Cant teach a kid to be that size and work as hard as he does. I'm not sure you can teach a guy to be mean and play with the grit though. 

I have not really had opportunity to speak with him in depth and really don't know much about him as a person. Hope what I do know can help. 

#54 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:17 AM

Great size. Really stands out and is highly rated for his 6'6" height with long arms and already at 285 lbs. He still needs to add a lot of strength in my opinion.

I like his effort on finishing and staying with blocks. He has good instincts on where to be and staying involved in plays. 

I feel like he is missing a true mean streak on the field. He has the ability to destroy people and I feel like he doesnt bring the pop he should. His feet are not slow but kind of awkward, (he goes to right place) he just doesn't set himself to explode into defenders like he should be able to. That really causes him to play to upright. 

Positive side is I think it can all be fixed and worked on in college. Cant teach a kid to be that size and work as hard as he does. I'm not sure you can teach a guy to be mean and play with the grit though. 

I have not really had opportunity to speak with him in depth and really don't know much about him as a person. Hope what I do know can help. 

thanks.

#55 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:45 PM

Darian Roseboro decommitted from Michigan today. 

He only committed a few weeks ago and was a huge target for UNC and NC State. Many believed State held the edge before his commitment so they likely will retake the lead. Interesting Note is that Oklahoma offered today. Not sure if that was any influence.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com