Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Accelerated Maturation for Hardy

78 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I can't find the original quote, but:

When you first meet Greg, you think, "there's something off about this guy" and then you hang out with him a bit and to know him. Then you realize, there's something off about this guy.

"You think the guy’s a little off. Then you have a chance to talk to him and you realize, 'Oh yeah, this guy’s a little off,'" defensive tackle Dwan Edwards told the Observer.

http://m.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201211/nfler-has-bizarre-gameday-alter-ego

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

If I were Richardson, DG, and Rivera I would All go down to the jailhouse and have a talk with him right there in the cell before he is released. See where His head is at.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Told you we should've sent to Oakland.

Posted · Report post

Unfortunately, Hardy strikes me as the kindof guy that only gets more belligerent after an arrest.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

1 person likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

I think this pretty much ends the contract talks and he'll be going to a new team after the season, if not before.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Edited by carpanfan96

Posted · Report post

LOL hyperboil much? None of us know the facts of the domestic and really that's the only serious charge he has had. I'm willing to bet that by TC this is all forgotten.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I've been meaning to ask, but it's likely not all that relevant here, but isn't his father in law enforcement?

Posted · Report post

LOL hyperboil much? None of us know the facts of the domestic and really that's the only serious charge he has had. I'm willing to bet that by TC this is all forgotten.

I don't know any people worth knowing that has a domestic abuse charge. You?

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Forgotten? Not a chance.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited) · Report post

a

Edited by Bob NC

Posted · Report post

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see this as a big deal. You can get charged with domestic violence quite easily nowadays. What if the two were fighting (arguing) in public, and someone called the cops? Once they are called, someone has to go to jail. I know I could've been charged quite a few times myself, it's a tactic the cops use to defuse a situation. We have zero information as to what was actually going on, yet y'all are assuming the worst. I remember being that age, I remember spending a night in jail, (not for DV) but I grew up. I think GH will too. I'm not speculating, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt, until more information becomes available.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

I am reserving judgement until the facts come out on why he was arrested.

However, I suspect JR will have a sit down with Hardy after this and tell him it's his last chance.  I don't agree with everything JR has done, but he seems to have little tolerance for stuff like this and I greatly respect that.