Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Accelerated Maturation for Hardy

78 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The first time i have read the title of this topic i have read something very different.

that was so weird..

Posted · Report post

Likely scenario for the bruises and scratches --- Hardy pushed her away. Granted, I'm not a detective of Batman's caliber but...

Posted · Report post

Wow this is all alleged, can we at least pretend like it is until we find out what happened. Hardy is an aggressive guy who likely surrounds himself with people that are like him or endearing to him in some way. Not to mention he is also a celebrity, none of us here can say what that is like. There's a lot of crazy people in this world. Im usually just grateful getting from A to B when I drive around this town with all the crazy psychos on the road.

. . and btw he's 25 not 45. Have any of you ever chosen bad friends to be around. . . uhm yeah . . all of you.

Posted · Report post

I want him to get his due process before a decision is made about letting him play out the franchise tag this year, but I lean against throwing big money at him long term regardless. The ideal scenario in my mind has always been to bring him back this year under the tag, get another highly motivated year out of him while we develop someone else to fill his spot the next year, and let someone else pay him the big bucks. Everything was going great until this incident.

None of this is to say that it will be easy for Ealy or anyone else to be the sort of player Hardy has become. But we also have to keep in mind that it probably wouldn't be easy for Hardy to be sort of player Hardy has become after a big ol' contract.

Posted · Report post

Sounds like quite a bit of he said she said at the moment.

I'll wait for more facts to come out before declaring him a lost cause overnight.

Posted · Report post

Wral in Raleigh reported that he was charged with misdemeanors . He appeared to have an eye swolled up in his mugshot, as well

Posted · Report post

btw inb4 parody thread of accelerated masturbation for hardy

Posted · Report post

Wow this is all alleged, can we at least pretend like it is until we find out what happened. Hardy is an aggressive guy who likely surrounds himself with people that are like him or endearing to him in some way. Not to mention he is also a celebrity, none of us here can say what that is like. There's a lot of crazy people in this world. Im usually just grateful getting from A to B when I drive around this town with all the crazy psychos on the road.

. . and btw he's 25 not 45. Have any of you ever chosen bad friends to be around. . . uhm yeah . . all of you.

He has been an adult and professional for nearly 5 years. He isn't a child.

You're dating a crazy bitch who goes off in a drunken rage at 4am? Instead of getting into a yelling/shoving confrontation with her he should've locked himself in a room and called the police.

He's a big boy, time to take responsibility for his actions. He's in line to make more money than most people in the world could ever dream of. It's his own dumb ass fault for being out drinking all night with some immature chick.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You're dating a crazy bitch who goes off in a drunken rage at 4am? Instead of getting into a yelling/shoving confrontation with her he should've locked himself in a room and called the police.

Is that being realistic? I try putting myself in the same situation, had a few beers, girl going off on me slapping and scratching, I'd probably try to hold her from being able to hit me till she calmed down. Now if she continued to struggle, you could very easily see accidental bruises on her arms, but that would only be from trying to keep her from injuring me. But I can't see him running from the room, apparently with his buddies around, and hiding there till the police arrive.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Is that being realistic? I try putting myself in the same situation, had a few beers, girl going off on me slapping and scratching, I'd probably try to hold her from being able to hit me till she calmed down. Now if she continued to struggle, you could very easily see accidental bruises on her arms, but that would only be from trying to keep her from injuring me. 

Youd be in jail too. 

Posted · Report post

Is that being realistic? I try putting myself in the same situation, had a few beers, girl going off on me slapping and scratching, I'd probably try to hold her from being able to hit me till she calmed down. Now if she continued to struggle, you could very easily see accidental bruises on her arms, but that would only be from trying to keep her from injuring me. But I can't see him running from the room, apparently with his buddies around, and hiding there till the police arrive.

LOL I love how all of you "we don't know what happened" crowd keep painting the picture of the crazy nutty psycho-bitch on a rampage with Mahatma Ghandi Hardy on the floor in the lotus position holding a flower, preaching his creed of non-violence.

BUT Y'ALL HAVEN'T MADE UP YOUR MIND OR ANYTHING!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't know any people worth knowing that has a domestic abuse charge. You?

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

I know a lot of people, good ones, bad ones, and people who fall in between. I also know that most battered women dont call the cops because its a one night in jail thing. Next day they get it worse, and nothing is done about it except they get beat worse. If you want to know some more horrible poo I know that children are beaten/sexually assaulted and have less rights than adults so nothing is done. Thats your legal system and thats how it works, I will not side with anyone till I see her picture and the damage he caused.

1 person likes this