Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dgr81

Greg Hardy Has a Collection of 25-30 Firearms

294 posts in this topic

Holder filed for a restraining order against Hardy on Wednesday, according to public records. In her complaint, she accuses Hardy of throwing her on a bed covered “in assault weapons and/or shotguns.”

She said he bragged that all of the assault weapons were loaded. As part of the assault, she said Hardy “threatened to shoot me if I went to the media or reported his assaults to anyone.”

She said Hardy’s cache of 25-30 firearms includes “AK-47s, automatic-looking weapons, shotguns, rifles and pistols.”

The confrontation occurred during an early morning “after party” at Hardy’s high-rise residence in uptown Charlotte. District Judge Becky Thorne Tin noted in court Wednesday morning that both Hardy and Holder were intoxicated at the time.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/05/14/4908967/court-sets-bond-for-panthers-greg.html#.U3N4ZfldUfU

They're for the zombie apocalypse I'm sure.

4 people like this

This is a bit much for me to believe.

3 people like this

This is gonna be a "sporty" off-season. Fug.

I'm pretty close with him.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

lawyers making this worst and worst, even if there was a way out it doesn't look like her lawyer is going to allow it.

2 people like this

Hardy threw her on a bed full of weapons?

You hear that. Those are sirens from the BS Police.

9 people like this

• Topics

• IMO, it is obvious, to me anyhow, that the kid has matured. He has taken heat for standing up for what he believes, and has done it the right way. No snarky comments to the press. Keeping his head down, and working toward a goal. He has brought to light injustices not only in our country, but in others as well. His foundation just contributed over a million and a half dollars to the Simolian relief effort.   All that is admirable to be sure. And he can play football as well, or better, than enough QBs to earn himself a shot at a job.   It is not the football side of his life that is keeping him off teams. Almost every team hates distractions. It is just how it is. And Kaep is a walking distraction at this point in time.   I would like to add that another thought could be that at this point in FA, no one is being signed. OK, maybe a better way to put that is, FA spending has slowed considerably.   If teams head to Training Camp and he is still unemployed. Then I may start believing in conspiracies.
    • lol lol lol fahey watched every snap of every game and graded the quarterbacks as he saw it. kaepernick is a fine game manager who was let down repeatedly by perhaps the shittiest set of skill position players in the league and oh yeah he can run like the wind. you've got to be pretty stupid to think this is anything but a quarterback starved league blackballing a serviceable quarterback all because he had the audamndacity to protest racism in america and tbh i've not seen one post itt that would cause me to even begin to question that.
    • Smaller and slower. I'd prefer Howard but this guy could be more likely after our first pick