Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Hardy Has a Collection of 25-30 Firearms

295 posts in this topic

Posted

Almost sounds like a bad Bon Jovi song

"I'm gonna throw you down on a bed of AK-47s..."

Posted

Thanks for the pics, but do you blame him? He is a celeb, and a little nuts. If I was a millionaire I'd for be packing just for my safety. Hell, even you were packin. It's not like he was aiming and shooting at people.

No, but you could tell he wasn't all there in the head. Know how some guys act tough and assert dominance over their woman? Yeah, that's Greg. He's a douche.

Posted

Looks more and more like nobody knows whata firearm is. Automatic weapons are illegal and I highly doubt Hardy owns any.

I own an automatic looking vehicle, but its not. Thats prob the new "every rifle is an asault rifle" drivel.
1 person likes this

Posted

No, but you could tell he wasn't all there in the head. Know how some guys act tough and assert dominance over their woman? Yeah, that's Greg. He's a douche.

White knight for Nikki more, you seem like the guy who's been in the friend zone for years.

5 people like this

Posted

You sound like the jealous guy she stuck in the friend zone.

Edit:  Damnit, Draconis beat me to it.  :)

2 people like this

Posted

is this abnormal behavior or something?

Posted

Eh iv got about six guns myself and I'm poor as s**t. If I had Hardy money, I'd add at least another 15 or so to my collection. Owning guns doesn't make u some evil dude. Some ppl just think they're cool or enjoy going to the range. It's quite fun.

I own over 40 firearms. Difference is I've never been arrested for getting in a domestic dispute at 4am.

I doubt Hardy was literally throwing her around or threw her on a bed full of guns. But I wouldn't doubt for a second that he restrained her and made threatening remarks.

Posted

Suddenly we have all these people who know Greg Hardy.

1 person likes this

Posted

Suddenly we have all these people who know Greg Hardy.

I know a Greg, thats close enough to knowing Hardy

3 people like this

Posted

Look at all my sheeeeeiit

Perfect

Posted

Apparently it takes one to know one.

And what were you doing with a Glock out in view where he could see it and decide to show you his?

Posted

50% of my friends do that on the reg. and they are not crazy

I went camping in Montana with some guys who had exactly these things. However it was camping in bear country and it was Montana.

My story has no point really.