Photo
- - - - -

Recapping What We Know After Greg Hardy’s First Court Appearance (BBR)

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#25 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm a good clown

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:35 PM

Actually no he's not, two misdemeanor charges, at very worst he's looking at 60 days in county, but that's highly unlikely. With his lack of priors he'll likely get a hefty fine and some community service, all will be forgotten in 6 month's unless he decides to drag it out in court, but I bet he just takes his wrist slap and moves on.

I meant with the team and his contract negotiations. This won't help him at all.

#26 Guest_Irv_*

Guest_Irv_*
Guests

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:36 PM

Sooo...  Hardy called 911, but then picked her up and threw her out in the hall where she ran into CMPD?

I don't know what happened, no clue...  Obviously they had some sort of altercation, and if she has injuries it's not looking good for Hardy, but that story/timeline doesn't add up to me.

exactly none of it adds up you don't run into the arms of the police and not tell them right then and their that he threatened your life with a gun. You also don't refuse medical help that night and show up in a sling the next day with mysterious bruises.

#27 Judo Thoreau

Judo Thoreau

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:36 PM

Just goes to show that alcohol and crazy people don't mix. That goes for both sides.

#28 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:37 PM

You know this how?

Same way so many people knew Darren Sharper was being framed by some gold digger.

Edited by rodeo, 14 May 2014 - 02:38 PM.

#29 PanthersBigD

PanthersBigD

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:38 PM

My favorite part is where he lifts her over his head and throws her. Jesus this poo sounds ridiculous.

#30 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

You mean it doesn't sound like Hardy was acting rationally?

Well, it can't be true then. We all know him to be a level headed pedestrian individual .

#31 rko396

rko396

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

You know this how?

Because I have a brain that thinks, reads, and comprehends logically. Between exactly what she said, when she started leaking certain bits of info and how it all went down, its pretty obvious.

Do I think Hardy pushed her? Yup. Do i believe he also used more force then he had to in order to restrain her/get her to leave? Absolutely. But do you honestly believe he channeled his inner Ultimate Warrior and lifted her over his head, and launched her across the room onto a pile of fully loaded guns? Then kicked her out just so she could run to the cops immediately? Also then tried to call him a dozen times right after that?

As I said, as is the case with most of these issues, something clearly is wrong and Greg deserves to be jailed/fined/suspended for a few games. But the story was completely exaggerated on both ends, with the truth being somewhere in between

#32 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:40 PM

Sorry, a girl doesn't just make up the guns part. Way to creative for her.  She probably embellished a bit with the number and the lifting over the head, but there is no doubt in my mind he threw her on some weapons and told her they were loaded to scare her.

#33 WOW!!

WOW!!

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

Sorry, a girl doesn't just make up the guns part. Way to creative for her. She probably embellished a bit with the number and the lifting over the head, but there is no doubt in my mind he threw her on some weapons and told her they were loaded to scare her.

Wait.....wait wait. ..

How do you know this????

#34 Guest_Irv_*

Guest_Irv_*
Guests

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:44 PM

Sorry, a girl doesn't just make up the guns part. Way to creative for her.  She probably embellished a bit with the number and the lifting over the head, but there is no doubt in my mind he threw her on some weapons and told her they were loaded to scare her.

But why don't you tell the cops about the guns and assault rifles right then and there? makes no sense to me. 

#35 PanthersBigD

PanthersBigD

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:44 PM

Why is there no doubt in your mind?

#36 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

HUDDLER

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:47 PM

I have no doubt nobody knows what they are talking about behind their keyboard at home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users