Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MtnJax

Marc James' last day at Wfnz today!

189 posts in this topic

And a nasty look on your face.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Im kicking in your backdoor now...No Romo

1 person likes this

Yup - I called this a few months ago when Zarzour announced he was leaving for greener pastures. I knew James' days were numbered. 

WFNZ has really lost a lot of credibility and it's going to be interesting to see what kind of hire they make. I could honestly see them bringing in no names. No names like Colin Hoggard/Nathan Conley or no names with no ties to the area and aren't recognizable nationally. I may apply for the job. Compared to a majority of the idiots on the station I shouldn't have any trouble fitting in. 

I expect 2-3 weeks of guests hosts, i.e. Kilgo, Stan Olsen, before bringing in some unrecognizable new blood. 

Nathan Conley is terrible too. He's not a jerk he just sounds like a wimp that got hired because his daddy knows somebody. He starts talking before he's thought of something to say.

1 person likes this

Get ready for this is gross with jordan gross and the QCB from 3-7

1 person likes this

Kilgo's 5,000 year old voice talking about the 1643 world series...

4 people like this

Good riddance!

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Yeah, I agree with what has been said.  I feel like Colin would be a great #2 on a show.  He just doesn't have the best voice for it. 

I guess Mac really doesn't either.  Mac Attack is the class of WFNZ.  I listen to the show every morning. 

I think Brandan Haywood would be a good #2 in the future has the voice for it and is very quick witted.  

I don't think you go Jenson or Kilgo.  Those would be a mistake IMO.  

4 people like this

Kilgo's 5,000 year old voice talking about the 1643 world series...

I literally groan every time I turn on Garcia's show and hear Kilgo instead. Frank takes so many vacations and they always put Killer on.

1 person likes this

Haywood and Gross would be dy no mite

4 people like this

Get ready for carolinahuddle radio from 3-7.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Carolina Huddle Radio already happens on that station from 6 a.m - 10 a.m., "The hack attack"!  All Mac does is reads the Huddle and talks about the topics as if they were his own.