Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amidst all thats happened lets not forget to send our prayers out to Mike Craft from panthers.com battling complications from a stroke

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Love you Mike, hope you get well soon man.

Posted · Report post

Us out of staters rely on Mike Craft and Panthers.com for updates during OTA's training camp, etc. I hope he can get well soon.

Mike is a large man and health can get complicated. I worry about this on a personal level because my father is a very large man. I'm not a praying man, but I certainly hope he doesn't go out like the late, great Patrice O'Neal, also a large man and the best comedian that ever lived.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It can happen to any of us. I knew a guy that worked out and ate right and had a heart attack relatively young. Obviously healthy living improves your chances of avoiding these types of things.

I genuinely like all of the Panthers staff. We get worked up about the football side of things but that is only a part of the Panthers organization. The Panthers have good people working for them from ticket sales to community outreach to security. The team website has been improved in so many ways, for me it started with the hiring of Danny Morrison. You get video and audio content at no charge. Even things people don't check often like roster history and statistics have been drastically improved. SIr Purr is great with the kids, It's like he's been trained in being awesome. The Panthers do a great job of providing free events for people that can't drop 2-500 bucks on a football game.

Posted · Report post

Mike is as nice and genuine when the cameras are not rolling as when they are. Always like seeing him on the sidelines. One of the great guys in the organization. Get well soon Mike.

Posted · Report post

I always watch his videos on nfl.com, i don't know him but he is an obvious nice and friendly guy.

I wish him a speedy recovery.

Posted · Report post

I like Mike Craft.   You could tell he wasn't just a media guy work in Carolina.  He was a Panther Fan reporting on the Panthers.

Posted · Report post

Hey here is an idea, instead of fuging prayers, how about we do something productive like say an address we can send letters or items of encouragement and thanks to?

Some of us feel prayer offers him the best support and best chance of a full recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

Strokes are no joke. Prayers out to him and family.

Posted · Report post

Hmmmm have to wonder why the Panthers haven't told us about this...

Yeah that is slack on their part. Cards, flowers and well wishes tend to make a person fight harder. Provides an extra sense of purpose knowing that people care.

If he asked for privacy I apologize to the Panthers organization for jumping the gun but it is very puzzling to say the least.

Posted · Report post

May God bless him and his family.  God is the ultimate physician and he seem's to me to be a man of God.  Prayers sent for the big man.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Mike might be the only guy everyone here likes. Get well soon.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Any news from Mike?

I miss his videos on nfl.com