Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Amidst all thats happened lets not forget to send our prayers out to Mike Craft from panthers.com battling complications from a stroke

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,795 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

Saw this on Cat Mans FB page last night. Prayers to the Craft family and for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#32 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• HUDDLER
  • 2,856 posts
  • Location910

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:15 PM

I need the big guy to get well..... I need his narration on the Pulse and Panther Huddle on Saturday nights, won't be the same without him.

#33 G()AT

G()AT

The Greatest of All Time

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:14 PM

Hey here is an idea, instead of fuging prayers, how about we do something productive like say an address we can send letters or items of encouragement and thanks to?

#34 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:50 PM

It's notable that the huddle likes Mike. We, as a forum, are a bunch of bastards that hate everything, but we all love us some Mike Craft. I hope he gets well and soon.

#35 G()AT

G()AT

The Greatest of All Time

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:53 PM

It's notable that the huddle likes Mike. We, as a forum, are a bunch of bastards that hate everything, but we all love us some Mike Craft. I hope he gets well and soon.

The dude generally cared about our experience in everything he did. Lives to encourage our hopes, and to lift our spirits about this franchise.  

I live in Wilmington, and would love to send a letter either to the hospital, or perhaps a bank of america address that may reach him. 

#36 Wolfcop

Wolfcop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:07 PM

Hey here is an idea, instead of fuging prayers, how about we do something productive like say an address we can send letters or items of encouragement and thanks to?

How bout some respect dude. If you don't want to pray, don't. Sending something to him is a good idea, though. 

#37 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,176 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:51 AM

Love you Mike, hope you get well soon man.

#38 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:58 AM

Us out of staters rely on Mike Craft and Panthers.com for updates during OTA's training camp, etc. I hope he can get well soon.

Mike is a large man and health can get complicated. I worry about this on a personal level because my father is a very large man. I'm not a praying man, but I certainly hope he doesn't go out like the late, great Patrice O'Neal, also a large man and the best comedian that ever lived.

#39 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,222 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:03 AM

It can happen to any of us. I knew a guy that worked out and ate right and had a heart attack relatively young. Obviously healthy living improves your chances of avoiding these types of things.

I genuinely like all of the Panthers staff. We get worked up about the football side of things but that is only a part of the Panthers organization. The Panthers have good people working for them from ticket sales to community outreach to security. The team website has been improved in so many ways, for me it started with the hiring of Danny Morrison. You get video and audio content at no charge. Even things people don't check often like roster history and statistics have been drastically improved. SIr Purr is great with the kids, It's like he's been trained in being awesome. The Panthers do a great job of providing free events for people that can't drop 2-500 bucks on a football game.

#40 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:09 AM

Mike is as nice and genuine when the cameras are not rolling as when they are. Always like seeing him on the sidelines. One of the great guys in the organization. Get well soon Mike.

#41 Toundra

Toundra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:14 AM

I always watch his videos on nfl.com, i don't know him but he is an obvious nice and friendly guy.

I wish him a speedy recovery.

#42 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,047 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:26 AM

I like Mike Craft.   You could tell he wasn't just a media guy work in Carolina.  He was a Panther Fan reporting on the Panthers.

#43 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,397 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:00 AM

Some of us feel prayer offers him the best support and best chance of a full recovery.

#44 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,816 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:05 AM

Strokes are no joke. Prayers out to him and family.

#45 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:53 AM

Hmmmm have to wonder why the Panthers haven't told us about this...

Yeah that is slack on their part. Cards, flowers and well wishes tend to make a person fight harder. Provides an extra sense of purpose knowing that people care.

If he asked for privacy I apologize to the Panthers organization for jumping the gun but it is very puzzling to say the least.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.