Zod

Hardy 911 call

381 posts in this topic

100.gif

She had a lot of sayings like that.

I've questioned many times whether my sister and I are actually genetically related :unsure:

Edited by Mr. Scot

His claim that she was on drugs would likely lead his lawyer to suggest that she be drug tested.

And I'd call that a wise move, but one that could backfire in a couple of ways.  One, if she's tested and comes out clean it casts doubt on his version of events.  And two: If, as you might expect, her lawyer turns around and says "Sure' she'll be tested, if you will too" and Hardy either declines or - worst case scenario - fails, well...

If Hardy's lawyer doesn't ask for her to be drug tested, then who knows?

If you recall, she refused treatment initially which could be what she was avoiding. Anyways cocaine is gone from the blood within 12 hours so at this point his claim cannot be verified.

kraken's voice is so deep wow

dude sounds legit terrified lmao

kraken's voice is so deep wow

dude sounds legit terrified lmao

Sorry if someone already said this. I'm too lazy to go through the entire thread right now. But it sounds to me like Hardy's voice was altered somehow. If that really is his natural voice on the recording, it's really deep. But it sounded to me like it was distorted.

I have always wanted to start a thread on that even before this case came out. I noticed that most of the time in his interviews and I am like why is this guy always sniffling. I dunno if that's what most people who do coke act though.

What the fug did I just read? 

If you recall, she refused treatment initially which could be what she was avoiding. Anyways cocaine is gone from the blood within 12 hours so at this point his claim cannot be verified.

Don't hair tests go further back?  (won't claim to be an expert but I've heard that) 

If not, I'd say his lawyer should have jumped on that quicker.

Sorry if someone already said this. I'm too lazy to go through the entire thread right now. But it sounds to me like Hardy's voice was altered somehow. If that really is his natural voice on the recording, it's really deep. But it sounded to me like it was distorted.

I don't think it's altered.  I just think the recording quality is crap (the entire call sounded like it was in slo-mo).

You may be right. I hear it stays in the hair for sometime.

Don't hair tests go further back?  (won't claim to be an expert but I've heard that) 

If not, I'd say his lawyer should have jumped on that quicker.

I don't think it's altered.  I just think the recording quality is crap (the entire call sounded like it was in slo-mo).

Certainly could be. I couldn't understand much of what was said by the caller or operator. Just the caller voice didn't sound natural to me.

Certainly could be. I couldn't understand much of what was said by the caller or operator. Just the caller voice didn't sound natural to me.

Same here.  Whole thing sounded awful.

Audio on the neighbor call was a lot better.

I remember getting tested in high school and they said you could recognize a cocaine user by the color of their urine. Or maybe it was crack, I don't really know if there is a difference. Janet Jackson taught me crack is whack and rich people do coke but I thought they were similar.

TBH the coke line could be something you just throw away. If a woman was acting crazy I could see someone saying that with no information about their habits.

About the pictures, I have no idea when exactly they were taken but I'm pretty sure Hardy made the rounds like a week or two before the Super Bowl.

I remember getting tested in high school and they said you could recognize a cocaine user by the color of their urine. Or maybe it was crack, I don't really know if there is a difference. Janet Jackson taught me crack is whack and rich people do coke but I thought they were similar.

TBH the coke line could be something you just throw away. If a woman was acting crazy I could see someone saying that with no information about their habits.

About the pictures, I have no idea when exactly they were taken but I'm pretty sure Hardy made the rounds like a week or two before the Super Bowl.

I used to live next to a house that had a lot of visitors, all of whom apparently came out with a case of the sniffles.

The morons who lived there once shot off a gun in their house.  I walked out the next day to find a bullet hole in my car door.