#301 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,948 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:57 PM

Neymar with 2 and Oscar with 1! Wasn't pretty but ill take it!

Kaka had his phone up taking a video of Neymar's penalty kick lol

#302 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,116 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

It's a shame to see the refs give Brazil a match so early. We all knew it was going to happen, but it still sucks to see.

#303 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,520 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:05 PM

It's a shame to see the refs give Brazil a match so early. We all knew it was going to happen, but it still sucks to see.

I also thought it would be less subtle with all the issues that FIFA is going through right now (Qatar bidding, rigging games etc.), but my heavens that was brutal.

#304 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

I also thought it would be less subtle with all the issues that FIFA is going through right now (Qatar bidding, rigging games etc.), but my heavens that was brutal.

Maybe this incident will actually make it less likely that refs do it again later in the tournament. 

Nahhhhhhhh.

#305 MCC

MCC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:21 PM

Man, I really wish there was another game to watch this evening.

#306 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,464 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

White people can't play Soccer? If you went after any other race you would be banned already. Then you say by white people you mean Americans? There is plenty of diversity on Team USA. That is such a sad thought I don't want to even argue against it.

#307 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,464 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:37 PM

I'm not a curling fan, but I'm a HUGE USA fan. Every four years you'd think I had my own curling club. It's not that hard....

Personally, I'm not that interested in curling. But I don't feel the need to let every know it.

#308 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,117 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:34 PM

Neymar with 2 and Oscar with 1! Wasn't pretty but ill take it!

Kaka had his phone up taking a video of Neymar's penalty kick lol

Think you forgot the assists credited to the official....

#309 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,468 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

Oscar is a beast!!!

#310 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,468 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

Can't wait for Spain vs. Netherlands!!!!

#311 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,468 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

Man, I really wish there was another game to watch this evening.

Spain vs. Netherlands tomorrow will make it worth the wait.

#312 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,520 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:52 PM

Might as well give the double assist to Croatia's sh*t keeper.

#313 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,948 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:39 PM

It was like the play in Miami game on the last drive when Cam got the extra 15 because be fell on that tarp. The Miami player had his hand still on Cam so he put the ref in a tough spot.

Same thing today, Croatian player had his hand in a spot (shoulder) which made the ref make a judgement call. Do I agree with it? No. Even texted my friend who was working saying Brasil got away with one. That'll always be my biggest gripe with soccer, flopping has become part of the game.

That Croatian goalie didn't do himself any favors either. Marcello can breathe again, if Brasil would've lost 1-0 he'd probably be best sleeping with an eye open.

#314 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,117 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:31 PM

It was like the play in Miami game on the last drive when Cam got the extra 15 because be fell on that tarp. The Miami player had his hand still on Cam so he put the ref in a tough spot.

Same thing today, Croatian player had his hand in a spot (shoulder) which made the ref make a judgement call. Do I agree with it? No. Even texted my friend who was working saying Brasil got away with one. That'll always be my biggest gripe with soccer, flopping has become part of the game.

That Croatian goalie didn't do himself any favors either. Marcello can breathe again, if Brasil would've lost 1-0 he'd probably be best sleeping with an eye open.

You can try to explain how it was a judgement call, but that doesn't mean it was. It was a pure gift from Fifa, and it was complete bullshit. There was nothing that looked remotely close to a foul and the the official pointed for the penalty without hesitation as if he was told to call it. Sorry, there's no explaining that. Just pure garbage for the host nation...

#315 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,061 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

You can try to explain how it was a judgement call, but that doesn't mean it was. It was a pure gift from Fifa, and it was complete bullshit. There was nothing that looked remotely close to a foul and the the official pointed for the penalty without hesitation as if he was told to call it. Sorry, there's no explaining that. Just pure garbage for the host nation...

Yep

I've been watching EPL for years and this kind of crap never gets called.  Ref was looking for a chance to call a penalty and Fred with terrible acting job was just that.  Croatia played clean, physical soccer and Brazil fuging stunk.

On top of that... The 2nd goal Croatia scored was not a fault, Cesar missed the ball and it hit Olic directly in the head.  Refs blew the whistle without hesitation.  Cesar was on the ground with goal wide open.

Croatia got rapped by FIFA.

The way FIFA is working, Qatar will win World Cup in 2022.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.