Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Protective order against Hardy dismissed

Best Answer boo7382, 15 May 2014 - 01:38 PM

Yeah, my gf told me that Nelly was here during the Horncats playoffs and apparently she went out with him.

Here's the story I was told:

She met Greg through her roommate who was fuging him at the time. She started fuging him and the relationship blossomed. He flew her everywhere, pays rent on her apartment, took her to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii last year, etc etc.

My friend told me that if she misses a call from this girl, she will incessantly call over and over until she reaches you, she could care less that you're busy doing things on your own time. If she is like that with a friend of hers, I can't imagine what she is like with a boyfriend.

So, a little while ago she told her friend I am gonna go through his phone blah blah. Well, any girl knows that if you have to go through your guy's phone, you already know there is something going on and you should expect to find something you aren't going to want to see!

That's exactly what happened. She freaked out on him because he was probably sexting a whole bunch of girls and didn't like what she saw.

So, this led to him saying look, we're done. You are crazy and I can't handle this anymore (may also have to do with what you guys were saying, he got his $$!!)

Well, of course she wasn't having that so she basically was like no, we aren't breaking up, you can't get rid of me, oh whoops I'm naked let's forget about the whole thing.

So, fast forward a couple weeks (this was not too long ago).

He calls her up and says heyyyy I want to fly you down to Miami to my condo to hang out with all of my friends and me for the weekend blah blah here's your ticket. So, she hops on a plane down to Miami on his dime to his condo.

Gets there, parties for a few days with his friends- Greg never shows. 

He calls her......says, heyy sorry I couldn't make it down there, but I'm flying you back up to Charlotte, we have an event to go to, so I want you to dress up really nice and call me when you get in, Ill pick you up.

Gets into Charlotte, all hoed up in her dress, calls him and says hey Im here!

He says something along the lines of, bitch, I told you that you were crazy and we were done and I meant it. Bye. The whole time she was in Miami he had hired movers to come to his place, and move all her poo back into her place!!! damn that's messed up, but pretty clever on his part.

So, after telling all of this to my friend and freaking out on him for moving her stuff, she has the audacity to say "But he's still going to pay my rent".

This was all like a week ago, so I imagine it just snowballed from there. 

I've heard a lot of other stuff to make me think this girl is just trying to get all she can out of this. 

Not saying that doesn't mean that there could be fault on both sides here, it sounds like its just an extremely volatile relationship. 

Anytime where you are calling the cops at 4am on your significant other probably isn't a relationship you should continue to pursue.

If this is all true too, she has just screwed herself (pun intended) on being able to sleep with any other professional athlete in Charlotte, now that they know what she has done. 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#1 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:50 PM

Accuser, Nicole Holder did not show up to court.  Judge dismissed the protective order.

Apparently, she also switched attorneys from the one she had yesterday.

Goodwin said there were irreconcilable differences between he and his client. He is not sure if she has new representation.

Last time he withdrew from a case was 1996.  

My personal feelings is he doesn't want his reputation as an attorney sullied by an obvious lying.  Can't think of any other reason he would withdraw.

Things are getting more strange by the hour.

Info from Person twitter.

Edited by jamos14, 15 May 2014 - 12:58 PM.

#2 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,278 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:51 PM

Ooops

#3 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,814 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:51 PM

The plot thickens.

#4 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,141 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:52 PM

Things looking good for Hardy

#5 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,206 posts
  • LocationRichardson's toilet

This can't be anything but good news.

#6 Draconus

Draconus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Hopefully she gets charged soon for defamation.  

#7 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

b0e.gif

#8 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,278 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

Hopefully she gets charged soon for defamation.  

That's civil not criminal.

#9 Draconus

Draconus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:55 PM

That's civil not criminal.

Doesn't matter, I don't care if she goes to jail, but she needs to pay.  The new trend of women falsely claiming assault/rape in order to extort money or try to maintain their reputation, has to end.

#10 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:55 PM

Sounds more and more like she was the cray cray one...

#11 greghardy'sAK-47

greghardy'sAK-47

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:58 PM

this is how it always goes.  the woman sobers up and realizes mistake.  she won't show to court and this will be dismissed after a couple appearances by hardy.  hardy will only need to get this expunged from record, but he's already been hit where it hurts most -- public image.  

#12 My Goodness My Guinness

My Goodness My Guinness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Carolina

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:59 PM

Even if this blows over, Greg still needs to surround himself with better situations...if he still wants that contract that is

#13 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,278 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:00 PM

Doesn't matter, I don't care if she goes to jail, but she needs to pay.  The new trend of women falsely claiming assault/rape in order to extort money or try to maintain their reputation, has to end.

Then that would be filing a false police report.

Also your comma splices has to end. https://owl.english....agement/2/1/34/

#14 My Goodness My Guinness

My Goodness My Guinness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Carolina

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:01 PM

this is how it always goes.  the woman sobers up and realizes mistake.  she won't show to court and this will be dismissed after a couple appearances by hardy.  hardy will only need to get this expunged from record, but he's already been hit where it hurts most -- public image.  

Regarding your username, remember, they weren't AK-47's, they were "automatic looking weapons." 

#15 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,875 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:02 PM

he didn't do poo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com