Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Protective order against Hardy dismissed

157 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You need new hobby rather than following me around the huddle like a love struck teenager.

Yeah because I have any clue who you are. I know like four people on here. TheRumGone because of his strong Asheville stance, Jangler because he posts funny pics, Jase because I follow him on twitter, and 805 because he's a douche. To think I would have the time to follow you around is a very narcissistic statement. Like me you're a nobody.

Posted · Report post

Guess all the people who basically wanted to lynch Hardy yesterday will change their tune.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

SO HOT IN HURRR

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

The real news is Joe Person is actually breaking news.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Guess all the people who basically wanted to lynch Hardy yesterday will change their tune.

they've said as much themselves that even if he isn't convicted he'll still be associated as a woman beater...  so I doubt it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The judge order him to turn in his weapons his bond was modified.

What a crock of shit.  So, she doesn't show up and the protective order gets dismissed, but this judge still thinks it's okay to force Hardy to give up his guns?  Terrible.

Also, Holder says that the difficulties in their relationship were caused by her short relationship with rapper and Bobcats co-owner Nelly.

Starting to become more clear now...

now-i-aint-saying-shes-a-gold-digger.jpg

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

in domestic case they can take firearms.  the stupid laws pretty much require the male to prove innocence instead of the other way around.  not only that, but there is little need for proof to ever get locked up.  as you see hardy got locked up for calling the police for help.  

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

He still maybe in carolina

prolly a sit down with JR. He has another great year and this all goes away.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

in domestic case they can take firearms.  the stupid laws pretty much require the male to prove innocence instead of the other way around.  not only that, but there is little need for proof to ever get locked up.  as you see hardy got locked up for calling the police for help.  

I asked a cop friend in NC about this. And she said the best thing to do is avoid questioning by police. Get out of their jurisdiction and only talk to the police with an attorney.

Posted · Report post

Wow

Posted · Report post

No matter what happens I don't think he was going to be in Carolina next year anyway. Even before the Ealy draft.

Posted · Report post

I asked a cop friend in NC about this. And she said the best thing to do is avoid questioning by police. Get out of their jurisdiction and only talk to the police with an attorney.

even then the female can go down to magistrates and have them come get you.  it could be days/weeks after.  doesn't even matter.  burden of proof to come get you is pretty much she said it happened.  

1 person likes this