Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Protective order against Hardy dismissed

Best Answer boo7382, 15 May 2014 - 01:38 PM

Yeah, my gf told me that Nelly was here during the Horncats playoffs and apparently she went out with him.

Here's the story I was told:

She met Greg through her roommate who was fuging him at the time. She started fuging him and the relationship blossomed. He flew her everywhere, pays rent on her apartment, took her to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii last year, etc etc.

My friend told me that if she misses a call from this girl, she will incessantly call over and over until she reaches you, she could care less that you're busy doing things on your own time. If she is like that with a friend of hers, I can't imagine what she is like with a boyfriend.

So, a little while ago she told her friend I am gonna go through his phone blah blah. Well, any girl knows that if you have to go through your guy's phone, you already know there is something going on and you should expect to find something you aren't going to want to see!

That's exactly what happened. She freaked out on him because he was probably sexting a whole bunch of girls and didn't like what she saw.

So, this led to him saying look, we're done. You are crazy and I can't handle this anymore (may also have to do with what you guys were saying, he got his $$!!)

Well, of course she wasn't having that so she basically was like no, we aren't breaking up, you can't get rid of me, oh whoops I'm naked let's forget about the whole thing.

So, fast forward a couple weeks (this was not too long ago).

He calls her up and says heyyyy I want to fly you down to Miami to my condo to hang out with all of my friends and me for the weekend blah blah here's your ticket. So, she hops on a plane down to Miami on his dime to his condo.

Gets there, parties for a few days with his friends- Greg never shows. 

He calls her......says, heyy sorry I couldn't make it down there, but I'm flying you back up to Charlotte, we have an event to go to, so I want you to dress up really nice and call me when you get in, Ill pick you up.

Gets into Charlotte, all hoed up in her dress, calls him and says hey Im here!

He says something along the lines of, bitch, I told you that you were crazy and we were done and I meant it. Bye. The whole time she was in Miami he had hired movers to come to his place, and move all her poo back into her place!!! damn that's messed up, but pretty clever on his part.

So, after telling all of this to my friend and freaking out on him for moving her stuff, she has the audacity to say "But he's still going to pay my rent".

This was all like a week ago, so I imagine it just snowballed from there. 

I've heard a lot of other stuff to make me think this girl is just trying to get all she can out of this. 

Not saying that doesn't mean that there could be fault on both sides here, it sounds like its just an extremely volatile relationship. 

Anytime where you are calling the cops at 4am on your significant other probably isn't a relationship you should continue to pursue.

If this is all true too, she has just screwed herself (pun intended) on being able to sleep with any other professional athlete in Charlotte, now that they know what she has done. 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#31 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,705 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:16 PM

Lol @ the people who were saying Hardy was done.

He still maybe in carolina

#32 dpanther69

dpanther69

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:18 PM

The judge order him to turn in his weapons his bond was modified.

#33 SgtJ00

SgtJ00

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • 3,306 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Is it legal to make him turn over his weapons?

#34 Draconus

Draconus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

According to court documents, Nicole Holder stated Greg Hardy was angry b/c of her short-lived relationship w the rapper Nelly.

No comment........

Major surprise this club skank has latched on to multiple millionaires.

#35 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:19 PM

She's the judge so i'd say yes.

Even if it's based on a bogus protective order statement.

#36 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,275 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

During a court trial, yes.

#37 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

You need new hobby rather than following me around the huddle like a love struck teenager.

Yeah because I have any clue who you are. I know like four people on here. TheRumGone because of his strong Asheville stance, Jangler because he posts funny pics, Jase because I follow him on twitter, and 805 because he's a douche. To think I would have the time to follow you around is a very narcissistic statement. Like me you're a nobody.

#38 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:20 PM

Guess all the people who basically wanted to lynch Hardy yesterday will change their tune.

#39 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,753 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:20 PM

SO HOT IN HURRR

#40 dpanther69

dpanther69

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:23 PM

The real news is Joe Person is actually breaking news.

#41 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,103 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:24 PM

Guess all the people who basically wanted to lynch Hardy yesterday will change their tune.

they've said as much themselves that even if he isn't convicted he'll still be associated as a woman beater...  so I doubt it.

#42 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,344 posts

The judge order him to turn in his weapons his bond was modified.

What a crock of poo.  So, she doesn't show up and the protective order gets dismissed, but this judge still thinks it's okay to force Hardy to give up his guns?  Terrible.

Also, Holder says that the difficulties in their relationship were caused by her short relationship with rapper and Bobcats co-owner Nelly.

Starting to become more clear now...

now-i-aint-saying-shes-a-gold-digger.jpg

#43 greghardy'sAK-47

greghardy'sAK-47

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

in domestic case they can take firearms.  the stupid laws pretty much require the male to prove innocence instead of the other way around.  not only that, but there is little need for proof to ever get locked up.  as you see hardy got locked up for calling the police for help.  

#44 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,751 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:25 PM

He still maybe in carolina

prolly a sit down with JR. He has another great year and this all goes away.

Edited by Jangler, 15 May 2014 - 01:25 PM.

#45 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:27 PM

in domestic case they can take firearms.  the stupid laws pretty much require the male to prove innocence instead of the other way around.  not only that, but there is little need for proof to ever get locked up.  as you see hardy got locked up for calling the police for help.  

I asked a cop friend in NC about this. And she said the best thing to do is avoid questioning by police. Get out of their jurisdiction and only talk to the police with an attorney.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.