Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

Ealy vs. Sam: No contest for G-man (David Newton's latest)

244 posts in this topic

its really hard to tell since so many people are willing to cover it up.  what's a couple little boys vs the image of the church?

Yeah, the church took one helluva crappy hit.   And it was more than deserved.

And not that it makes it any better or makes it in any way more excusable, but most of the abuse was on POST-pubescent boys, not pre-pubescent.  So most (but not all) of the abuse wasn't pedophilia, it was hebephilia or ephebophilia.  But, even in those cases, sexual abuse is sexual abuse.

Guess where ephebophilia is running rampant these days?  Public schools.  But, for some reason, the mass media isn't interested in brandishing their pens at the agents of the government like they did with the agents of the church.

more justifications.   sickening.

so have there been orchestrated attempts to cover up and protect the school's image?

that's why they're treated as isolated incidences and not a pattern.

I think he just said that he doesn't believe in religion so..

Atheism is a religion in itself.

My religion is to believe in Marduk. Your religion is to not believe in Marduk. Probably some juvenile rebellion or because you think it makes you look cool, but the one thing that is for certain is that you are defined by your hatred for Marduk.

Even Nebuchadnezzar came to believe in the Hebrew God.

more justifications.   sickening.

so have there been orchestrated attempts to cover up and protect the school's image?

that's why they're treated as isolated incidences and not a pattern.

No, there is not cover-up.

Nor is there a concerted effort of the mass media to point out the "pattern" or "epidemic" like they did with the church abuse.

Even when this poo is happening in every goddam school district across the country.  But NO PATTERN!  NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

But that moat in thine eye thing that you threw out?  Ironic, indeed, coming from you with your NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

1 person likes this

Yeah, the church took one helluva crappy hit.   And it was more than deserved.

And not that it makes it any better or makes it in any way more excusable, but most of the abuse was on POST-pubescent boys, not pre-pubescent.  So most (but not all) of the abuse wasn't pedophilia, it was hebephilia or ephebophilia.  But, even in those cases, sexual abuse is sexual abuse.

Guess where ephebophilia is running rampant these days?  Public schools.  But, for some reason, the mass media isn't interested in brandishing their pens at the agents of the government like they did with the agents of the church.

I had a football coach that got caught for this in the 90's. His punishment you ask? He was hired again in the late 2000's. And yes, he was caught again.

1 person likes this

Atheism is a religion in itself.

mind-blown.jpg

(I think it's actually like, not one. Like the definition of not believing in religion.)

1 person likes this

mind-blown.jpg

(I think it's actually like, not one. Like the definition of not being a religion.)

I've had countless debates on the subject. I was actually on the side that Atheism wasn't a religion until a very snarky history professor convinced me.

I've had countless debates on the subject. I was actually on the side that Atheism wasn't a religion until a very snarky history professor convinced me.

did he threaten to fail you if you didn't write "god is dead" on a piece of paper and turn it in

2 people like this

Yeah, don't back up anything you say. I know you're a fuging genius so I believe you, I bet you have checkmated a ton of people.

Not believing in a religion is a religion in itself. Yep I get it.