Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Soccer season 2014-2015

Not really, Arsenal was not interested in Fabregas. Chelsea got rid of Mata who is way more technical and replaced him with Fabregas.

Arsenal got Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey and Wilshere. That midfield is crowded already.

I meant more in a symbolic sense that a(former)club hero moving to a rival club.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I meant more in a symbolic sense that a(former)club hero moving to a rival club.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Some will care but most won't. Nothing can beat Van Persie moving to Manchester United.

Arsenal is loaded in midfield. I'd love Fabregas but there is just no room for him. No way he starts above Ozil, Cazorla and Ramsey... Maybe Wilshere but that's it.

Liverpool was the healthiest team in EPL last year mostly due to not being in any tournaments. Chance of this happening again is zero. Manchester United will be last year Liverpool.

Liverpool was the healthiest team in EPL last year mostly due to not being in any tournaments. Chance of this happening again is zero. Manchester United will be last year Liverpool.

140514.jpg

I believe we were also the youngest squad, spent the least on transfers, and had the least depth of any squad in the top 4. I think we're in pretty good shape.

Lol at Arsenal. That's the reason they did not win the title.

Oooh.. can I say it now? Fuggin pansies gettin hurt all the time!

Hehehe