Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soccer season 2014-2015

208 posts in this topic

Posted

UCL Pots.

10334450_779002302131781_286096337605287

Posted

@GuillemBalague Now that Luis Enrique is confirmed as new manager of FCB for 2 years, players who've been told have 2 go will have 2 look for new clubs. The list of players not wanted or going: Valdés, Pinto, Puyol, Song, J. Dos Santos, Afellay, Tello, Cuenca, S. Roberto, Oier

List of players that the club will listen for offers (doesn't mean they are going for sure): Cesc, Alves, Adriano, Alexis, Mascherano, Pedro

Goodness.

Posted

@GuillemBalague Now that Luis Enrique is confirmed as new manager of FCB for 2 years, players who've been told have 2 go will have 2 look for new clubs. The list of players not wanted or going: Valdés, Pinto, Puyol, Song, J. Dos Santos, Afellay, Tello, Cuenca, S. Roberto, Oier

List of players that the club will listen for offers (doesn't mean they are going for sure): Cesc, Alves, Adriano, Alexis, Mascherano, Pedro

Goodness.

Alexis would fit perfectly for Arsenal.

Posted

AC Monaco might be for sale or at least top players might be. Russian owner, a billionaire, have to give his wife $4.5 billion in divorce settlement. Pretty much a half of all his money.

Posted

Wow. Cesc Fabregas back to Arsenal for £45m a possibility. United also interested.

Posted

That would be amazing. Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey and Fabrigas would give Arsenal probably the best midfield in EPL. #1 need is a striker!

Just read report where Fabregas said he want to come back to Arsenal.

Barca wants Vermalen. Looks like it might be £30m + Vermalen.

Posted

You guys are just going to midfield the piss out of everyone.

Posted

Never knew there was a soccer forum. Im actually a Bayern Munich fan and have been one since 2009.

I'm pretty knowledgeable about the game even tactically glad to know I can converse about it here as well.

Great to know the huddle is so diverse :P

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

Posted

Never knew there was a soccer forum. Im actually a Bayern Munich fan and have been one since 2009.

I'm pretty knowledgeable about the game even tactically glad to know I can converse about it here as well.

Great to know the huddle is so diverse :P

Yea. There are about 3-4 of us who post very regularly in the general season thread. Arsenal supporter, Liverpool supporters (including myself), Tottenham supporter, and another Bayern supporter, so you should be able to find good discussion.

The World Cup thread will be a little more populated though. Even people who don't like soccer like international play.

Either way, welcome and I look forward to discussing European football with you. Especially now that Liverpool are involved in European play.

Posted

We have some Real Madrid fans in here too (sorry Bayern). :D

Eerily, no Bacra fans though.

Posted

We have some Real Madrid fans in here too (sorry Bayern). :D

Eerily, no Bacra fans though.

Tough way to lose but I have kind of moved on....maybe only a little :p

Posted

Tough way to lose but I have kind of moved on....maybe only a little :p

Yeah lol, disappointing way to end the 13-14 season but at least y'all won the title last season.