• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Manziel Not Impressing

Not a fan, but to be fair most QBs struggle in the beginning.

Way too early to say anything much.

Yeah I mean it's not like a rookie qb comes into his first start and throws over 400 yards

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yeah I mean it's not like a rookie qb comes into his first start and throws over 400 yards

We're not even that far along yet. We're only talking about OTAs.

Newton did not look good in OTAs (or even preseason).

That's not true. The huddle wasn't pro Cam during the draft process. Stop using Cam as a Martyr. Cam's issues had a lot to do with race. Manziel doesn't have that problem.

A lot of Cam's issues have to do with the fans, not Cam himself.

It's ridiculous how they're treating this kid. They draft a dude that's obviously going to bring media attention and they try to completely take that away and smother the kid. It's like marrying a stripper and expecting her to be a loyal house wife, jus not gonna happen

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I would hate to be Hoyer to be honest.  Kid came in a played very well last year before his injury and the brass of this team seems to be so emotion based, that he has to be worried that nothing he does will stand up to the hype/emotion pick at 22.

He now has nobody to throw to and the fans will be yelling for Manziel from the start.  Bullseye on his back

We're not even that far along yet. We're only talking about OTAs.

Newton did not look good in OTAs (or even preseason).

Yeah I'm just here for the lulz and the Manziel hate. Any actual facts will be forgotten but i know you mean well.

A lot of Cam's issues have to do with the fans, not Cam himself.

You mean a fanbase would be way more critical of it's players than an outsider? Say it ain't so

Yeah I'm just here for the lulz and the Manziel hate. Any actual facts will be forgotten but i know you mean well.

I actually think Manziel will be a bust.

I just don't buy the notion that such a judgment can be credibly made this early in the process.

What is this Manziel kid, Gohan(DBZ) or something? People have to cause him pain in order to perform. This ain't a movie, dawg!

Wait until you see Super Manziel 3

Don't see the connection there.

Because you're fuging blind dude...