Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PJ working out for Hornets June 4th

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Both are good and would be fine picks. But they're not THAT much better than PJ (if at all). It should not be so reasonable to take one of them at 9 and just completely out of the question to take PJ there.

LOL ok.

This is pointless.

Posted · Report post

LOL ok.

This is pointless.

Yeah...you're exactly right.

Posted · Report post

I heard Harris barely measured 6'2 and Stauskas will get abused on defense where he currently is. PJ is definitely up there talent wise with those guys.

Posted · Report post

I heard Harris barely measured 6'2 and Stauskas will get abused on defense where he currently is. PJ is definitely up there talent wise with those guys.

Nooooo he's not. That's ludicrous.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted · Report post

PJ will be the guy at #9.

Duke fans who rave about how great McBob is and should be brought back to start, Henderson should be kept because he'd be one of the best 6th mans in the league, and Deng should be brought in to start at SF will rage and cry and talk poo about MJ and call him a homer and talk about how much PJ blows.

I really wish UNC/Duke didn't exist. Makes idiots out of people.

Posted · Report post

Lol Pj is gonna be a stud u fugs

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

If we keep the 9 pick I think he would be the safest bet on who will pan out in the league. I think he's learned his lesson and we have the group of guys that can keep him from falling into questionable activities.Coach Clifford has said before that we have the type of locker room where he would feel comfortable bringing in someone with a questionable character. The only real question is PJ Worth the risk?

I think he is, he want be around for that 2nd pick.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

Harris is not on PJ's level. 

Put down the pipe ppl. 

Posted · Report post

Harris is not on PJ's level.

Put down the pipe ppl.

He is if you look only at mock drafts and don't actually watch basketball or if you're anti UNC.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted · Report post

If PJ played in college this year, he would probably be picked around the 10-12 selection. Even though he played in the D-league I feel he will still be picked in the lottery. Is 9 a reach? Not sure. Ive been wanting Staus for his pure shooting and I haven't been convinced otherwise yet. But I do feel like PJ has lottery ability. If the Hornets want it Im on board, but am skeptical that will be the pick. This is coming from a non-UNC fan.

Posted · Report post

He is if you look only at mock drafts and don't actually watch basketball or if you're anti UNC.

Sent from my iPhone

I aint talking about mocks. Talking about pure talent and potential. 

Posted · Report post

I aint talking about mocks. Talking about pure talent and potential.

I ain't talking about you. In talking at those who think PJ at 9 is so unreasonable.

Sent from my iPhone